Unban request for scotch mcgreg
Your name: Scotch Mcgreg

Your ban ID: 39263

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason: NLR

Involved: I can't remember the name as I was instantly gunned down however we was a rebel.

Why we should unban you: Because I love CityRP and felt as though it was going great for me, I didn't deserve the time length nor did I even deserve the ban I got gunned down, respawned in the combat area and got gunned down again, I called NLR and got kicked instantly due to me firing back, this is out of order in my opinion and if things like this constantly happen I will stop playing CityRP as I was thinking of donating but I don't want to donate to such a good server with harsh bans, if you could review this ban that would be great and it would encourage me to carry on playing due to the great response which up until now I have recieved, may I add the ban prior to this I did deserve and I know I deserved that and didn't file a request so I do feel this is absolutely neccesary
Donating doesn't change a single thing when it comes to how the rules are applied.
I never said it did I just was expressing how much I liked the game, if you cared about someone who liked the game this much with a small ban history you'd review the ban Narcotic dished out 3 bans last night, I also know that the fear RP and fail RP ban was wrong as well due to the fact he was working for us. Man get this sorted makes me not want to play with admins like this.
(10-30-2013, 12:59 AM)Charlie4kwl Wrote: this is out of order in my opinion and if things like this constantly happen I will stop playing CityRP as I was thinking of donating but I don't want to donate to such a good server with harsh bans

Looks a lot like you're trying to use leverage. It doesn't work.
Why don't you review the evidence? Go for it review the evidence and you'll see. DO YOUR JOB! This is so frustrating, people like you really annoy me, you have an unaban request section for a reason, I don't need a long winded arguement, you review the evidence and say yes or no jesus.
How about you review your attitude or I'll deny it straight away?
You got any evidence to present your claims?
You died in a raid, respawned and pulled your gun right out and shot at the raiders.

Denied.