[Precision Tool Ban?]
Your name:ItsChewyy

Your ban ID:39316

Banned by:[FL]SoulRipper

Reason:Because I Apparently Exploited A Precision Glitch.

Involved: No One.

Why we should unban you: I Didn't Realize Such A High Number In The Presicion Tool Would Cause The Server To Crash, Narcotic Tp'ed Me To Him, We Discussed It And He Agreed And Let Me Go. If You Look In The Console, I Did It 3 Times As I Was Putting Up 3 Walls, They Didn't Fit Properly So I Did Them From The Outside, I Put Precision On 100 But It Didn't Go Through The Wall Onto The Other Side So I Tried A Larger Number (999) This Went Through, No Lag Was Caused Nor A Server Crash Although About Half An Hour Later The Server Crashed When I Wasn't Anywhere Near The Precision Tool.

Extra: You Should Have Tested Tools Before You Equiped Them Onto A 50 Slot Server, There Could Have Been More Accidents Like This If This Glitch Wasn't Found (I Told Narcotic About It) And Its Such A Simple One To Solve Aswell, And Instead Of That Your Gonna Make Building Alot Harder As On My Ban You Said 'Fixed Never' You Should Probably Find A Better Coder Then While Your At It As If The One You Have Now Can't Solve Such An Easy Bug Then He's Not Worth Your Breath...

- Its Chewyy
You can say anything to defend your case, but you don't throw shit at our developer.

Denied.