Come on what's going on :(
Sad 
What's up with the servers... please update us. everyday its on and off... is it still DDoS?

Thanks.
They are updating the servers, and moving them to a new IP that offers DDoS protection. Just calm down, read a book or something, and wait.
The following 1 user Likes LoneWolf's post:
  • DarkAngelx
I feel your pain, but if all this means better protection, it's totally worth it.
Respectfully,

Hooter
The following 1 user Likes Hooter's post:
  • [XiSt] Zonearux
Annoying as hell, I agree that the annoyance is worth the waste.

The following 1 user Likes Glade's post:
  • [XiSt] Zonearux
LoL i need my RP fix! :b you know whats way worse then not being able to play the server? is rude people commenting on peoples posts with a rude relay Smile Sorry i enjoy playing so much? Just wanted to know what was up! keep your fans informed? but i wont ask again.. xD

Thanks! <3
Hopefully we can all be RP'ing soon and not having to worry about DDOS'ers anymore and instead enjoying our experience Smile
Respectfully,

Hooter
is servers work now or what because i can't join Sad
(10-25-2013, 03:04 AM)ahmedud Wrote: is servers work now or what because i can't join Sad
They've been experiencing some downtime today, it seems as if they are functioning normally as of now.
Respectfully,

Hooter
I actually thought they already started the DDoS protection lol, but now i know whats up! Smile.

Till then can someone call me a Medic? I need something to relax me till the Servers are back! Sad lol
We're all wanting to play but like I said if the downtime means better protection it's totally worth the wait Smile
Respectfully,

Hooter