Unban request MrElectricz POV
Posting this for MrElectricz, his point of wiev.
Hes accunt is weird or something.

Your name: MrElectricz

Your ban ID: 39120

Banned by: [FL] Shadow

Reason: FearRP

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Before this gets denied I want proof of what I did wrong. I logged off of fearless and my friend Le Owl told me after 20 minutes or so I got banned. There was no ban request, there was no nothing. I already had a 10 minute conversation with Shadow before that about some rules and RP. An officer by the name I forgot had started a streak of arresting me for no reason from the start of my session. I was driving around in my car, and 2 police started following me. One of them set up a road block, disabled my car, and arrested me for “Resisting Arrest” when I did nothing. When I got out of jail, I went to take my car from the nexus garage ( I did not pay because I was unrightfully jailed) I drove into a poll dyeing, and when I came back 5 minutes later to retrieve my car, I was pulled out of my car and once again ARRESTED FOR NO REASON! I then went to raid the president with a friend because I said this is not going to happen, and I walked by to the office where the president was hiding, I saw my car IMPOUNDED AGAIN! I molotoved it and an Admin (FL Shadow) stopped my car and we got into an argument. After the never ending argument I was let go, I drove away with my buddy, and I logged off. The day after my friend told me about 20 minutes after I logged off I got banned.
"Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it." - Benjamin Franklin
This have nothing to do with the episode stated in the main post.
The episode the ban are about were 40 mins before this episode, I was about to arrest you for speeding throug the city. When I get warrant you begin to run away while O have tazer at you, I followed you with tazer and shouted "Stop moving" and you just kept on running. I then said over teamspeak to shadow that you broke Fearrp in the tunnel, he were on the server undercover at that time so he would not ban you yet. (I first caught you when you ran out the tunnel outside city as another Officer came from that side) when we had that episode you talk about in your main post you had a few warnings from shadow alredy, when you then drove off after the episode where we talked with Shadow, I then asked Shadow if he could remember you breaking fearrp earlier. Then he actually remembered it and banned you for it.

And in case he didn't remember me and Omawolle had it on video.

~Martin
Hello,

I do remember the whole scenario. I didn't ban you for the reasons that we talked about, this is a separate matter.
You kept running from the Police officers, whilst you was handcuffed and had tazers on you, which was Nub (Martin) and OmaWolle at that time, inside the tunnel, I was over looking the whole situation, I just waited until I had checked out the whole server before banning you.
Denied of review.