Better Handling to the Toyota Supra
This car has the worst handling, ever! I bought it for 195k, tried selling it again. No one wants it, it's impossible to re-sell! Someone even told me that I should sell it for 50k. I already sold it back to the server.
The only decent thing about the car is that it's fast, I think you should give it better performance, or change cars like we did with the Volvo.
Please use space between comma to the next word.

- Soul just told me that he will try to fix this soon.
(07-03-2011, 05:24 PM)Maximum Troll Wrote: this car is has so FKING lame handling,i bought it in 195k,no one wanted to buy it,its only fast,not good,i think u shud give it better performance,or switch it to other car,someone told me i should sell it for 50k lol,i sold it to server anyways

Fail thread. Fail grammar. You don't need to buy it from the market ingame ->
http://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=24
Ans please, don't /big everything and replace the most , with a .

Thanks
Fixed this thread as much as I could be bothered.

This looks more Like a Rage than a suggestion.
(07-03-2011, 05:30 PM)Visual Wrote: Fail thread. Fail grammar. You don't need to buy it from the market ingame ->
http://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=24
Ans please, don't /big everything and replace the most , with a .

Thanks

You're commenting on his grammar, yet that last line doesn't make any sense. :3

I'll go fix it. Cheese
"Briggs."
Umm actually the supra's suspesion needs to be harder so it doesn't flip over. It has great handling, it's just you that can't drive, this car is pretty realistic JUST because you need to learn dirving it. Please don't bitch for things like that.
I was going to suggest replacing it with a Nissan 350z... my favorite ride.
I improved the handling of the Supra, now it drives very stable. Smile Will be on the server after a crash.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.