unban
Your name: Elitepwn3d
Your ban ID: 39137
Banned by: [FL]Enzyme
Reason: propclimbing and attempted rdm
Involved: a
Why we should unban you: I was just asking the people why the had guns, I didnt want to talk through a wall..so I asked them a question, they replied and then enzyme randomly picked me up...naturally I shot him...If only you had said I was going to question you.....I'm sorry for that, I didnt realise that you wanted to ask me questions. It wasnt attempted rdm too, it was panic, I guess you would say. I'm sorry enzyme, please give me another chance

If you would like more detail please ask
Rules for unban requests point 4:
Quote:Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

You broke the rules, no question about it. Both the propclimbing and attempting RDM on a staffmember is serious, and it should be obvious for you to understand NOT to do so.
Do you have anything else to add before I make up my mind?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(10-22-2013, 07:33 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Rules for unban requests point 4:
Quote:Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

You broke the rules, no question about it. Both the propclimbing and attempting RDM on a staffmember is serious, and it should be obvious for you to understand NOT to do so.
Do you have anything else to add before I make up my mind?

well honestly it was prop climbing, but it wasnt attempted rdm...can the sentence be reduced? im on my half term and I want to play as much as I can
So your reaction when you see an admin grabbing you is by shooting? I honestly do not see why should be unbanned nor getting your time reduced.
I'd go as far as to state it as common knowledge to knowing that you SHOULDN'T shoot a staff-member because he is dragging you up on a roof.

Unban request denied.
Closing notes:

I do not see why you should be unbanned. You broke the rules and you deserve your time. You have yet to say anything to make me change my mind.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator