BR on QuiQui
Name of player:QuiQui

SteamID: QuiQui

Time in GMT: 17:10 - 17:20

Server: v2p

Summary:I drove past the house. suddenly, a gun dealer and a rebel jumped out of their car (not shown) And shot me. i didnm't have anything to do with them

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVp0ak3oN...e=youtu.be
I wish to hear QuiQui's alibi. He has 24 hours to reply otherwise a suspension will be issued.
Regards,
aviator
Yep, I raided that gun dealers place. Then 3 rebels appeared and started to walk around, after 2 mins Qui qui and other rebel appear and start to shoot everyone they see, including rebel teammates
I was there and this is what happend: the rebel and quiqui drived home, they see there house burned down and three rebels run out of it the moment they came there. they saw some citizens to but away from the house looking. It was just al a big mistake, the rebels where in the wrong place wrong moment...! i dont blame the rebel and QuiQui because there are rebels in your house thats on fire? what would you think? if some1 break into my home in real im not offer him tea and talk if it was him... its a normal reaction from humans thats how i see it. And btw the rebel got killed 2 by his teammates long before that CDM.

i mean the rebel got CDM before the whole war started by his own team mates so.

and the blackmarket guy was with the rebels and had already 1 kill on his name.(kinda strange for blackmarket guy right)
(10-25-2013, 01:13 AM)Mrdeadly Wrote: I was there and this is what happend: the rebel and quiqui drived home, they see there house burned down and three rebels run out of it the moment they came there. they saw some citizens to but away from the house looking. It was just al a big mistake, the rebels where in the wrong place wrong moment...! i dont blame the rebel and QuiQui because there are rebels in your house thats on fire? what would you think? if some1 break into my home in real im not offer him tea and talk if it was him... its a normal reaction from humans thats how i see it. And btw the rebel got killed 2 by his teammates long before that CDM.

and the blackmarket guy was with the rebels and had already 1 kill on his name.(kinda strange for blackmarket guy right)

A rebel was in the car, his friend. The rebel should have knowed it and not teamkilled the other rebels.
(10-25-2013, 12:54 PM)verdag Wrote:
(10-25-2013, 01:13 AM)Mrdeadly Wrote: I was there and this is what happend: the rebel and quiqui drived home, they see there house burned down and three rebels run out of it the moment they came there. they saw some citizens to but away from the house looking. It was just al a big mistake, the rebels where in the wrong place wrong moment...! i dont blame the rebel and QuiQui because there are rebels in your house thats on fire? what would you think? if some1 break into my home in real im not offer him tea and talk if it was him... its a normal reaction from humans thats how i see it. And btw the rebel got killed 2 by his teammates long before that CDM.

A rebel was in the car, his friend. The rebel should have knowed it and not teamkilled the other rebels.

Like i said the rebel (his Friend) got CDM bij his own team mates (the same persons that are in their house) i dont see this as a RDM because QuiQui and the rebel they got a good reason. the rebel dont know what the other rebels do if he isnt with them tho... Just dont make a big deal out of a mistake man where is your human side? im really sure you would do the same thing if you was them and dont tell me im wrong
Approved.

Accused player has been found guilty of RDM. A one day ban has been issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator