Removal of unfair ban #2
Your name: [FL:RP] iLikeCats379

Your ban ID: 37702

Banned by: Lt.Grub

Reason: 'randomly stealing a firetruck'

Involved: Just me

Why we should unban you: Well first off i did make an unban request for this but as the title states its a removal of a ban.

First off here is one reason why i took the fire truck

An extract i took: "Real property is land and ordinarily anything erected on, growing on, or affixed to it, including buildings and crops. The term is also used to declare any rights that issue from the ownership of land. The terms real estate and real property generally refer to land. The term land, in its general usage, includes not only the face of the earth but everything of a permanent nature over or under it, including minerals, oil, and gases. In modern usage, the word premises has come to mean the land itself or the land with all structures attached. Residential buildings and yards are commonly referred to as premises."

Now this states that anything i won on my land is applicable to become my Possession. Now this fire truck was indeed laid upon my property (Touching it) so i decided to take it, in no way was this random vehicular theft as i will explain in just a sec.

Another extract i took: "Lost, Mislaid, and Abandoned Property Personal property is considered to be lost if the owner has involuntarily parted with it and does not know its location. Mislaid property is that which an owner intentionally places somewhere with the idea that he will eventually be able to find it again but subsequently forgets where it has been placed. Abandoned property is property to which the owner has intentionally relinquished all rights."

So why i took it?

Well i took this vehicle into possession because it was on my land. Also this was the type of fireman that had i think 10 hours, was new to the server and had no intention of getting his vehicle back. He didn't put an advert out or even put it in OOC that he wanted his car back, so therefore he had no intent of getting his vehicle back. So if i'v been accused of random vehicular theft i believe its unfair. Grub seen me take this truck and store it in the car park. He did not grab me or make any other means of communication to try and resolve or even ask me why i took it. So therefore this thread should show my reasons for taking (removing) this vehicle.

Again, the same argument, you'll get the same response.

A governmental firetruck leaning on your fence does not belong to you.
[Edited*]
If he makes no attempt to get this back in any shape of form, its valid that i take it.

Also who is to say that i did not take it to put onto my land so it could not be stolen by other members. And i was going to inform government official's about the truck, but no i couldn't as i got banned.

So if the administrator does not make any attempt to communicate with me regarding this 'doing' is extremely unfair.

What parallel dimension are you from if I may ask?

If you own land, you own whats built or growing out of that land, meaning a house on your land is your house, a tree on your land is your tree, you own it and you're fully responsible for it.

If a vehicle parks on your land, how in hell's name does it make the vehicle yours? Now think about this for a second. You order a cab to pick you up and take you somewhere, as soon as it pulls up on your driveway you go to the driver, punch him in the face and tell him to get the fudge out of your taxi car.. It's parked on your land, right? Or what about most parking lots in cities, which are 99.9% of the time private property? Does that mean the guy who built a multi-story car park now owns close to 600 cars which their owners left there?

I'm surprised you even had the courage to come out with such a silly argument. Moving on, you obviously broke the rules, so issuing any disciplinary actions on sight is completely fair, where does it say we have to start listening you pull up 20 dumb explanations to how your actions would even remotely make any sense.

This entire appeal is nothing short of a pathetic attempt to lawyer your way out of a well deserved ban. Denied.