Banned on Teamspeak server
Your name: (Steam friends name) Reefanis

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) It was on ts

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL] Narcotic

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) Unacceptable conduct is the reason he banned me. Narcotic and I have talked before in a jokingly manner before, but I do not understand if he just got pissed off or what. Anyways me and my friend were getting moved from channel sections and so I thought Narcotic was messing with me. ( Which I don't care about) So I poked him and said your mom, he said what do you know about my mother, I said she has a nice tattoo on her ass. He said I have a nice permaban or something, and then gave me a permaban.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) Just my friend Poleris

Why we should unban you: Well, I got a permaban like a month ago on the server. I use the FL channel almost everyday, even after I got banned. So Im not sure if I was supposed to be banned earlier or Narcotic just banned me for insulting his mother in a jokingly way.

Word of advice, I know Im considered a minge, but just to help some admins out. Stating a clear reason kindly (That is if the player is not aware that he did something wrong) as to why there are going to be banned would be great. Maybe it would help with all the ddosing every now and then. Oh and let people respond, before you close a thread/ ban people.
You were banned for committing an unacceptable conduct, clearly as it states. You know what you did wrong and insulting my mother, heck you were asking for it.

Appeal denied.