Removal of an Unfair ban
Your name: [FL:RP] iLikeCats379

Your ban ID: 37940*

Banned by: [FL:M] Pavilion

Reason: Failure to abide by FearRP

Involved: Head of SRU, The name i can't remember

Why we should unban you: Well i should be unbanned because me minding my own business doing absolutely nothing to provoke the laws or in anyway do a suspicious act so that an officer could apprehend me. I was confronted by the head of SRU out patrolling running round holding his tazer out. So he told me to stop, i thought well i have not done anything so i decided to move on. By him pointing a tzer at me randomly whilst out patrolling with no reason to, i do not believe i should abide by FearRP When he's fail rp'ng. I was then banned instantly without a warning.

(P.S I know its late but I've been thinking about my bans and i found this one unfair)

That's not your Ban ID.

PS:
General Rules, #15. Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you, while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html
I mean what he broke the rules before me so i get banned first :/. Also that rule says you can't attack the person holding the gun, did i attack him, no ?, "Be afraid" well be afraid of what, Me walking down the pavement to come across a man wanting to arrest me (What he was going to do before i was banned). *

(Edited)*

"A firearm is "a lethal barrelled weapon of any description from which any shot, bullet or other missile can be discharged" (section 57 (1) Firearms Act 1968)"

So being afraid of a tazer which is not classed as a firearm. So therefore why should i act being afraid of a "gun" when a tazer is technically not a "gun". Therefore i technically did not break any rules, you could say well yes you should be afraid of a tazer but not that many people actually are afraid of them. But in the end its your decision which i respect.

If he points a gun or tazer at you and demands something, you follow it and if there is a staff member online, request help if it is for no reason. Again, you OBEY AND FOLLOW THE RULES YOURSELF and then request help.

There is no excuse for not following the rules.
But its the fact that he broke the rules before me.Also why should i be scared if i done nothing wrong ?

Denied.

You broke the rules yourself. As I have stated, you obey the rules and call a staff member. What other people do does not concern you in any way other than something to report to the staff.