unban request Johny-Quid$$$
Your Name:Johny-Quid$$$
Your Ban ID:38250
Banned By:[FL] Enzyme
Reason:Breaking fearRP. 15'th ban. You haven't learned at all.
Involved:^1PATINI GORMITI
Why we should unban you:Well it was almost a month ago while i was driving my car with patini a cop (i cant remember his name it was tomxh or tomch something like that) stop us he told us get out we did and then he killed us without a reason.
After that i was driving patini car and a cop told us stop. I thought he was the same cop so i took the decision turn around the car and run to escape. Then i broke fear rp and Enzyme was the cop which i ignore.
And i am sorry about that but i never take seriusly cops because all the time there are 5 years old children in this job and braking many rulles like random taze,random arrest,rdm
I know that my ban was fair but not permanent ban for fear rp i think this can happen in the real life.I saw many times people ignoring cops and then the cops starting pursuit them (not ban them) .
I hope i can have a last chance Nervous .
Alright...

This is not your first ban for FearRP, but rather the third.

You're posting an unbanrequest even if you know you broke the rules? Let me refresh you on the unban-rules.

Unbanrules point 4:

Quote:Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

You ask for a last chance, yet you've managed to rack up 14 bans before this? You didn't think to consider those previous bans as warnings for a permaban in the end?

I do not see why you need to be banned, why you deserve to be unbanned. Your banhistory is filled with serious rule-breaks and I'm surprised you even got as many chances as you have..

I want you to read the reasons for all of your bans.. All of your 15 bans and then you tell me why you deserve to get another chance..
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Well this is the first RP server i played and when i start playing i dint know what is rp i dint take it seriusly.But people change.You can see that my latest threads all of them are ban request in other players and all of them got approved.
And no i dint consider the previous bans as warnings because i saw banned players and in the same line with the reason they get baned saying (last chance) i cant find something like that in my banhistory.If it was clearly i can consider that is my last chance but if its a kind of riddle i am sorry but i cant consider that.
If i have a last chance i will make a new RP begining like a tresure RP i am gonna drop all my money,cars,suits in the map and let new players have them all expect weapons because if you give weapons in new players its gonna be war.
I cant tell that i deserve a last chance because its your choice.
Unban request denied.

You've managed to reach 15 bans without changing your ways, so it's time to say goodbye. You've had enough chances to start following the rules and you just ignored the rules with your last ban, and you knew it was wrong.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Sad come on give me a hug.