Poll: Good or Bad?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Good
96.08%
49 96.08%
Bad
3.92%
2 3.92%
Total 51 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

FearlessRP Launcher
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/707/uy5z.png/

[Image: uy5z.png]

Hmm, I can see what you mean. The inner circles look grainy. Ah well, the first looks great anyways!
Updated! (see first post) Welcome version 1.4!

I forgot to implent the desktop shortcut Thinking

To do this make an shortcut and paste this in location:
For x64
"C:\Program Files (x86)\MavisDracula\FearlessRPLauncher\FearlessRP Launcher.exe"

For x86
"C:\Program Files\MavisDracula\FearlessRPLauncher\FearlessRP Launcher.exe"
The following 1 user Likes De CodeerHeer's post:
  • yarrrs
My pants i need new ones
The following 1 user Likes jetfire245's post:
  • Astroo
(09-14-2013, 11:58 AM)Wood Chopper Wrote: Yeah but it saves breaking the law for many people.

Stop with all this law breaking shit, nearly EVERYONE has broken the copyright law. If you download a few songs and a video and fraps for free the police aren't going to break down your door and arrest you. In cases of piracy too many people do it for the police to handle, therefore if they do target anyone it's the major websites such as Piratebay and Letmewatchthis. Don't even try to tell me you haven't broken copyright, I bet over £100 that at one point you've installed a game you've purchased on more than 1 computer, even if it's a computer you own.

Back OT: This is very nice, this should be made official.
The following 3 users Like Disabled Angel's post:
  • Adamantite, dig, Astroo
Pardon me but where is the download link
At the bottom of the first post, above the bold text.
(10-02-2013, 10:06 AM)Disabled Angel Wrote:
(09-14-2013, 11:58 AM)Wood Chopper Wrote: Yeah but it saves breaking the law for many people.

Stop with all this law breaking shit, nearly EVERYONE has broken the copyright law. If you download a few songs and a video and fraps for free the police aren't going to break down your door and arrest you. In cases of piracy too many people do it for the police to handle, therefore if they do target anyone it's the major websites such as Piratebay and Letmewatchthis. Don't even try to tell me you haven't broken copyright, I bet over £100 that at one point you've installed a game you've purchased on more than 1 computer, even if it's a computer you own.

Back OT: This is very nice, this should be made official.

Yeah. I have indeed broken a copyright. I understand what you mean. I was just stating you should give people warning that this breaks a copyright and is against the law in some countries. Then it is their choice if they get it or not
Kind Regards,
Wood.
I already added a free fraps version. But I going to make a message too.

Thnx anyway!
The following 1 user Likes De CodeerHeer's post:
  • GeneralSirens