Unban for D Castiel
Your name: (Ðøc, Michael Zasa)

Your ban ID: (17669)

Banned by: [FL:M] Salinsky

Reason: (RDM as a BMD, Selling to corleones only)

Involved: (Corleones and i.)

Why we should unban you: This ban is about a year old but under 24hr. So i had a diffrent name.

I made my job Corleone BMD for a RP. We were building a empire like in the old days when they owned everything. I was willing to sell to them but we were still building so was'nt selling quiet yet. This guy asked for stuff and i said were not open yet. He asked about 3 times after i told him again and again then called a mod and he came about 2-3 times and pm'ed me that he was complaining. After we were about done building he tryed to rdm me with a pistole and he was complaining it was rdm. Shortly after that i was banned for RDM as a BMD, Selling to corleones only.
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

[Image: QhUSrD0.png]
If the ban is wrongful, why are you not appealing it before now? Regardless of the length of your suspension, you may appeal it if it's wrongful.

Statement from banning staff member, Salinsky:

Salinsky Wrote:Dear D. Castiel,

I must say, I'm surprised to see you appeal a legitimate ban, whether you realize that my memory regarding cases I've handled is close to that of an elephant, I must state the following:

I remember it being as follows:
I had checked over your /job and found it to be violating the following rule:
Job Rule #5 Wrote:You cannot raid as a Doctor, Chef, Gundealer, BMD, Taxi driver, or Security guard. For any of these jobs you cannot base with rebels, corleones, or any other group of specific people. Do not make a contra base as any of these jobs as the purpose of these jobs is to provide a service for the city, not lock themselves in a room and "contra whore".
Please take careful note of the following part "For any of these jobs you cannot base with rebels, corleones, or any other group of specific people".
You, according to your own statement, infringed this rule and without my (or any other staff member's) consent. Also taking into consideration the fact that you were not selling to anyone that would contact you. (Provided in your own statement, too.)
This put into an unhealthy, rule defying mix, resulted in the following part of your ban:
"Selling to corleones only."

To begin with the RDM part, perhaps I should have phrased that down differently.
The second you got fired upon, you should have used @ to call me, according to your own statement, you knew I was online and actively serving my duties. A simple @ call would have voided that part of your ban and gotten the other person banned, instead.
You, however chose to return fire which resulted in a killing (Backseat administration).
If any part about this ban is incorrect, it would be that.

I would like to request current staff to re-phrase said part of the ban to "Backseat administration through lethal force."

I hope I have cleared the situation out and I would like to state with emphasis, that this ban was not illegitimate, even going by your own statement.

Sincerely, Salinsky.
Well some guy who was a rebel started shooting at me and i shot back and killed and and he said it was rdm. The whole rp what it was is the corleones had stuff in the house and in the yard i had a shop or in the villa in v33. I was going to sell to him any way after the whole build was done. I don't think you even saw the rdm because it was not till after that you started tping and pming.

Oh and i waited this long because you couldn't appeal a ban that was under 24hr.
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

[Image: QhUSrD0.png]
I have never claimed that I saw what happened, though at the time I had checked the logs to find evidence.
You were persistent in your rulebreaks and I still think this ban is legitimate.
Closing.