unban
Your name: (Steam friends name) [FL:RP] ThatLegendUnicorn
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 39028

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL] Aviator

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) Ban Request 38501 Approved - "FailRP via mic-spamming, breaking FearRP.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) Nub' Aka Martin, Doctor Internet,Tufty

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) You should unbaned me because. Firstable as you can see in the video i was with the cop (nub) and doctor (working for goverment) and they rammed the door i ran in because i got shot at and i though it was from behind. Then i was saying over the mic "Friendly" and it sound like i screamed but i dont. Then he got me under gun point and i was still running to take cover because i wasnt armed. Then he continue fireing at me. And i dont think thats fair.
Please expect case resolution within 24 hours. Apologies in the delay of reviewing this ban appeal.
Regards,
aviator
Ban appeal reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player, [FL:RP] ThatLegendUnicorn (STEAM_0:1:65760535), has been lifted as there was no clear orders given in the evidence, and a person would in fact run and shout if being fired upon. Due to the nature of this situation I have disregarded mic-spamming as a substantial reason to withhold for the suspension. In addition, the suspension will be removed due to the benefit of the doubt and you shouldn't have entered the apartment. I hope you do learn from this situation and avoid repeating such things in the future.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator