love the the servers, banned after 4 hours. ._.
(10-17-2013, 05:42 PM)Rain Wrote: not sure why dark rp gets referenced negatively all the time when its a game servers poor administration that makes their servers bad, not the gamemode.
The thing is, though, DarkRP servers often have poor administration, because it's the easiest gamemode for kids to get their hands on and it's easy to use.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Welcome man.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Welcome Bro !
Ex-Server Teacher
(10-17-2013, 05:42 PM)Rain Wrote: not sure why dark rp gets referenced negatively all the time when its a game servers poor administration that makes their servers bad, not the gamemode.

I'd like to see the people complaining do a better job, 90% of them don't even know shit about coding.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
If you love the game so much, why exactly did you not consider even reading the rules and thus infract them?
(10-16-2013, 10:56 AM)MattTheMutt Wrote: the servers are great but i decided to go up on a roof (didn't know there was a rule for not being allowed on the roof) and as i was jumping off a minute later, i HAD NO WARNING and was banned for a day. it could of been a kick but noo0oo0oo0oo one of the admins decides that a ban is better.

Someone unban me please. something like that should be a kick. Angry
next time i'll know not to go on the roof of any building.

Aloha,

I am sorry if I am double posting but I expected a lot of flames / insult and disrespect towards you in the replies so I left them out.

Hello there,

nice to see someone new joining this community, I hope you will have a great stay and
get a long with everybody.
You said you were new to the servers ( 4 hours of play-time is a very cute amount ) so I thought I share a little trick to ease your stay:
Patience.
It is very simple, isnt it?
If you learn to remain patient you will avoid of trouble:
Just check the rules
and always read the stickies and post thread in the designated forums.
If you want to write an unban request or want your ban history to get cleaned you write an appeal here -> Unban Request

I hope you will have some nice time and remember nobody is perfect - you will learn to love the servers even more and respect the rules but remember: Patience,

Have a nice day,
-Crowh