SteamID:
Mikasa - STEAM_0:1:41343778

Visual2D - STEAM_0:0:49858889
Time in GMT:
10:02 CST

Server:
v2d
Summary:
Was roaming around in the slum district and saw the BMD and one of the Rebels decided to set up a base on the street. They also had contraband inside.
Evidence:
Sorry for the low quality. I wanted to get the evidence up as quick as possible.

I made a small hut there and put contraband in there. It isn't against the rules to own contraband as a black market dealer. I was not contra-whoring or anything. That is not against the rules? I was even asking if you wanted to buy stuff.
(10-16-2013, 07:54 PM)Visual2D Wrote: I made a small hut there and put contraband in there. It isn't against the rules to own contraband as a black market dealer. I was not contra-whoring or anything. That is not against the rules? I was even asking if you wanted to buy stuff.

It is against the rules to have a contra base as a BMD.
he seams to be doing his Job as BMD, and there is no proof that the rebel was basing with him
(10-17-2013, 01:31 PM)Temar Wrote: he seams to be doing his Job as BMD, and there is no proof that the rebel was basing with him

Isn't it still against the rules to have a contra base as a BMD? Or am I mistaken. I've been banned before for having a base as a BMD before so I am a bit confused.
(10-17-2013, 07:37 PM)zedzdead Wrote:
(10-17-2013, 01:31 PM)Temar Wrote: he seams to be doing his Job as BMD, and there is no proof that the rebel was basing with him

Isn't it still against the rules to have a contra base as a BMD? Or am I mistaken. I've been banned before for having a base as a BMD before so I am a bit confused.

The rule is against having a Contrabase.

If you do however, have contra in your shop. that is a diffrent thing.
If im not mistaken.
(10-17-2013, 07:42 PM)Slintfibblas Wrote:

If im not mistaken.

If you watched the video at all you saw that it was literally just a small shack on the street with only contraband inside. There was no shop at all.
It was like a "store room" I was selling stuff near it.
(10-17-2013, 09:28 PM)zedzdead Wrote:
(10-17-2013, 07:42 PM)Slintfibblas Wrote:

If im not mistaken.

If you watched the video at all you saw that it was literally just a small shack on the street with only contraband inside. There was no shop at all.

My bad, i thought this was another BMD basing with rebel thread, which i meant to reply to, what this guy have is nothing like a shop, although he seem to be doing his job on the street.
Denied, BMDs are illegal traders and can be affiliated with contraband could be expected. Of course it is more failRP for legal tradesman.