Unban request/ DAT_AIM
Question 
Your name: ([FL:RP] DAT_AIM - Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32732752)

Your ban ID: (38908)

Banned by: ([FL] Faustie)

Reason: ('Breaking FearRP seriously hard, failRP' )

Involved: (-)

Why we should unban you: (Well, you can see what happens in the clip, but i would like to explain myself. When i realized he was counting down, i started backing up but then i hit the door and it automatically stopped me from moving. When he started shooting i got a freaking heart attack and by reflex ran backwards again. When i realized i broke FEARRP as the ONLY thing i started going back to Faustie. But he decided to ban me for 5 DAYS which is way more than needed. I would really appreciate if this ban got shortened or removed, since i've already waited 2 days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf72E59Ix...e=youtu.be

Kind regards.
Tobias.)
looks like fearRP simple because you ignored him telling you to leave, after waiting for last moment you moved away but not out
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(10-16-2013, 01:27 AM)Temar Wrote: looks like fearRP simple because you ignored him telling you to leave, after waiting for last moment you moved away but not out

Its not like he can holster the gun to the side..
Its AR, noone knows the rules about this gun, becuase noone has it.

User warned for this post.
whats that goto do with it?
(10-16-2013, 01:01 PM)AstroDay Wrote:
(10-16-2013, 01:27 AM)Temar Wrote: looks like fearRP simple because you ignored him telling you to leave, after waiting for last moment you moved away but not out

Its not like he can holster the gun to the side..
Its AR, noone knows the rules about this gun, becuase noone has it.

Obviously though, as you stated yourself, it's a gun, and the rules state exactly:

CityRP Rules Wrote:Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you, while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun.
But 5 days for breaking FearRP :/ That is too much.
+ He lied about what i did. I didn't break it "seriously hard" I even walked back to him...

All i'm asking for is a shortened ban or removed. I've waited more than the normal FearRP ban time already.
You don't decide ban times though, the banning administrator does.
So, approved or not approved?
I'm literally dying to get back on the servers. :-)
I disagree with lowering anything here. I quite clearly remember your group breaking FearRP a few times on V33X the other day.