[Upcoming] City17
Damnit. 5am for me...

Sad

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
I have never quite understood the GMT scale. Could anyone tell me what time this would be if i lived on the east coast of America.
Looks indeed interesting, I will try to join!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
You're going to have to use people who are fairly knowledgeable with Half Life/Serious role play. I might be able to help out if I can find time.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 2 users Like Toxic's post:
  • Prosto, Nevy
Thread updated. Omg

Application format has been posted.
-OOC Information-

Steam Username: Prosto

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24268801

If you could rate your ability to RP on a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate youself?: If you ask aabout Hl2 based RP, it would be 8.5

Microphone (yes/no): No (Micophone is not needed for serious RP)

Able to speak proficient english?(yes/no): Not perfect, but good enough for decent Rping

What role would you like to be?: OTA Commander (Combine Chief)

Do you understand how to play as this role? Why did you pick it? Explain: Yes, I do understand how to play this role. Had experience in Hl2rp since 2011. Played as all roles. Picked this one, because I doubt there are a lot of people who know how to RP as OTA correctly, and I also like it

-IC Character Information-

Name: Kurt Muller/ S17.NPSF-N25-ST13.EOW.25119

Address: City 17 Metropolitan Sector

CID (Citizen ID # - 5 Digits): CID #52106

Previous positions (This cannot include any role as Combine, Metropolice, Resistance member): Cleaner in CWU shop.

Character's Background story (1 Paragraph minimum):[/u]

Kurt was born in small town near Berlin in 1985. His father was a farmer, and his mother - just a housewife.
(CHILDHOOD)
At the age of 8 he went to local school and studied there for 10 years. He was studying many different subjects, but his favorites were Sports and Chemistry, because he had a dream to become a scientist.
His childhood had a lot of different events, some of them were good, some very bad. Once, he and his friends decided to climb a tree near a local school. After climbing 6m high, he fell off the tree and broke his leg and arm. After this event he started to be afraid of heights.
When he turned 13 he became a basketball player, he was a very skilled one. After 2 years of playing, he became a very professional player. It helped him a lot. He became strong and very fast.
He met his girlfriend when he was 16. He loved her a lot. He always thought that it’s the best he ever met in his life.
At the age of 18 when he finished school, he wanted to study in Humboldt University of Berlin. He also wanted to marry his girlfriend, they both decided that when he turns 19 they will have a wedding, and after that both of them will go to Berlin.
Sadly his happy times didn’t last too long. For about a year, he was preparing for his wedding and studying in University. But it all ended very quickly....
(DURING THE WAR)
It was a cold morning. May 17, 2004, he was sitting inside his house while looking outside. His girlfriend was sitting near him. His father went to work. So they were left alone inside.
Suddenly he heard a loud blinding explosion. He saw a huge blue thing on the sky. After a few minutes he realized that something was wrong. He told his girlfriend to hide in the bathroom. Then, he wanted to go outside to take a look. Then, suddenly he saw huge creatures flying in the sky, and shooting everything. Then he heard a loud explosion and decided to stay inside. He saw some troops in white uniforms running across the street. At first, he thought that they were militia. But after they shot down 2 of his friends he realized that they are not. He wanted to hide in the bathroom with his girlfriend, but suddenly the door of his house was blown off. 5 humanoids ran inside, grabbed him and dragged somewhere. He heard gunshots inside the house and screaming....

(AFTER THE WAR)
After the war combines were relocating all survivors into different cities. Kurt was moved to city8. He lived there for 14 years.
After having a chance to apply for MPF he server as MPF officer for 10 years. After years of serving combines, he has been promoted to DVL of UNION Division.
After that he has been relocated to City 17, In the first days after relocating, he had a conflict with Sectorial Commander. He almost killed him during a fist fight because of some argument they had. CMD ordered to amputate Kurt, but he gave him a chance to survive and serve UU (Universal Union).
Kurt chose to have full OTA brainwash(Turning into killing machine that would do as UU wish).
Due to his rank and story he became a NPSL of OTA squad of sector 17
The following 1 user Likes Prosto's post:
  • Davidson
-OOC Information-

Steam Username: [FL:RP] Mr. Davidson

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:21596672

If you could rate your ability to RP on a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate youself?: Around 7

Microphone (yes/no): Yes

Able to speak proficient english?(yes/no): Yes

What role would you like to be?: Civil Protection Officers

Do you understand how to play as this role? Why did you pick it? Explain: As a CP or Civil Protection Officers, my job is to keep the Citizens of City 17 under control and follow the overwatch orders. . I'm a half life fan and I think it could be fun playing as a CP.

Name: Alexander Davidson

CID (Citizen ID # - 5 Digits): #75632

Previous positions (This cannot include any role as Combine, Metropolice, Resistance member): Simple Industrial Worker

Character's Background story (1 Paragraph minimum):[/u] Alexander Davidson came to city 17 with his family shortly after it was made. He started out as a normal worker like everyone else, but after some time he got tempted by privilege you gain by joining the Combine. He started of hating the job and the abuse he had to inflict on others, but people change and so did Davidson... and not for the better. He started to like his job and the authority that comes with it. He is now one of the most loyal officers in his unit towards overwatch and follow every order blindly.
Resistance all the way! il take resistance plz
-OOC Information-

Steam Username:[FL:RP] myfloodify

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45481779

If you could rate your ability to RP on a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate youself?: 8

Microphone (yes/no): Yes

Able to speak proficient english?(yes/no): Yes

What role would you like to be?: Combine Soldiers

Do you understand how to play as this role? Why did you pick it? Explain: I'm not to much in knowledge of the role, but I know that their main priority is to suppress the citizens to remain civil and stop any rebellions. We use more lighter weapons and aren't that accurate as our superiors is. We don't work individual that often.

I find it a crucial part of the RP and I'd like to contribute with playing the role. I also find it interesting.

Name: Viktor

CID (Citizen ID # - 5 Digits): #46831

Previous positions (This cannot include any role as Combine, Metropolice, Resistance member): Cashier, Secretary, Detective

Character's Background story (1 Paragraph minimum):[/u] Micheal Stanson came to city 17 during the time it was being constructed. He had no knowledge about how a civillian life was. He started to work as a cashier and later he climbed the food chain and became a detective. While he we was being threatened by the Combines he started to work for them. He made an excellent work and was offered a position by the Wallace Breen. It was indeed a good job and he managed to feed his family, a lot. One day the rebels killed his family, which made him more motivated to do his job better. He was the first human CP.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
-OOC Information-

Steam Username: Kulthro

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59777044

If you could rate your ability to RP on a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate youself?: 7

Microphone (yes/no): yes

Able to speak proficient english?(yes/no): yes

What role would you like to be?: Combine Soldier

Do you understand how to play as this role? Why did you pick it? Explain: Yes. I picked it because being a soldier is what I excel in the most. I also like the operations of the Combine. Although I will have to learn a lot more about them, due to me not at all having played half life.

Name: Devys "Kulthro" Potal

CID (Citizen ID # - 5 Digits): 84277

Previous positions (This cannot include any role as Combine, Metropolice, Resistance member): Military Leader, Strategic Response Unit Sergeant

Character's Background story (1 Paragraph minimum):[/u]
Devys Potal grew up in the suburban area of Shapalm. There he was raised.. For about 9 years. He was typically the easy going student. One day his parents told him they were going on a vacation trip. They were going to EvoCity. A real place of excitement.. He was tricked. His parents dropped him off and left him on the side of EvoCity. Here Devys was left to fend for himself. He wandered for days in soaking rain with nothing but a hoodie, and a backpack. From here, he found help from a man named Jake Tyg Filderson. Jake kidnapped him like a vigilante, and drug him to his home. His home happened to be in a slum. Living in an alleyway wasn't the ideal home for Devys, but he adapted. Jake meant no harm to Devys and gave him a small amount of shelter, and fed him once a week. Besides that, Devys was on his own.. From here, he was given a Glock 18 with about 2 magazines. The boy wandered the streets trying to avoid trouble, but trouble found him. He was beaten multiple amounts of times and thrown into any nearby dumpster the criminals could find. He started training.. And from here, he began using weapons. Jake.. Tyg as we like to call him, found him in an alleyway stained with blood, crying, and a body on the ground. They quickly ran to the other side of EvoCity.. From here they tried to start living normal lives.. Which, Devys didn't. He was still off shooting and weight lifting. This was normal to Devys at the age of 14. A few years later.. About 5.. Devys was recruited into the ECPD Program. From here he was adapted to a lifestyle of fighting for the right cause. He slowly rose in rank to the Deputy Officer of EvoCity. Although.. He didn't like this. He demanded recruitment, and recruitment is what he got. He was instantly promoted to Strategic Response Unit Sergeant, and developed quick thinking, and good aiming abilities. From here, he was to be the face of the SRU team. What Devys didn't know.. The recent president had resigned.. And a new one step forth. This man's name was Talo Nikamino. He was known as the fiercest dictator that EvoCity has ever known. Now.. Devys had to resign. He hated his job, scrubbing after the man. He started his own Organization..
(I really can't come up with an introduction to the Combine Soldier right now, sorry.)
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]