Public Building
Our rules really need to be reviewed and such like.

So as a general announcement, please don't build in public, the only possible and acceptable public builds are small stalls built outside.
These would have nothing fancy, no fading doors, no unnecessary crap.
Like this and this.

:33

Edit Dryblood: Public Building will be deleted without warning.
"Briggs."
Wait, is that an example of what IS allowed or what isnt in those pictures?

I asked Sniper if I could RP a street vendor and he said it is probably ok if RP'ed well.
I once RP'd being a street vendor, and all I had spawned was a wooden crate and three mugs of coffee. Until minges ran it over and mingegrabbed all the coffee that is.

Then another time I was a street vendor, except I was selling a bunch of stuff I didn't need. It all went well except for the people who decided to simply mingegrab everything (not even roleplaying stealing all the stocks).
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(07-06-2011, 02:47 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: Until minges ran it over and mingegrabbed all the coffee that is.

except for the people who decided to simply mingegrab everything (not even roleplaying stealing all the stocks).
i would've shot so many holes in them that they would never effectively stop bleeding. Tounge
(07-06-2011, 11:43 PM)Fish Wrote: i would've shot so many holes in them that they would never effectively stop bleeding. Tounge
The good thing about it was, it was when I still had admin powers on the server, and I did what admins who witness rulebreakers do.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
You WERE admin?
I thought you were, you made a post saying "We admins"

I was like LOLWUT?