Why so many police clans???????
Lately I have been looking at the clans and most of them want to up hold the law. Now on the server instead of 10 police vs about mabye 6 rebels, its half the server enforcing the laws instead of the police. I cant tell you all the times that FUMKU or something like that have attempted to stop my drug cartel rp instead of the police doing there job. I wish there would be more unlawful clans that will even the scales.
Nothing wrong with people working with them or for them to even up the scales.

In the cases you mention it was probably me gathering information and reporting it to the police as a private investigator.
When a cop enters a neighborhood, everyone ducks down and hides, when I walk into the area in a suit or plainclothes, no one really bats an eye unless their insanely parinoid about their contra and run right up to me demanding to know why ive just walked into the suburbs

You should probably be a little less obvious and people wouldnt be investigateing your contra farms or just eyeballing it with extreme suspicion.

Id also like to note, if someone trys to murder someone, and im in the position to stop it without endangering myself with non lethal means, im fully in my right to enact a citizens arrest and detain the suspect until the police arrive to take over the process
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
70% of the time the cops actually need this help. Either they are new to the game or doesn't even care.

I enjoy working in different departments such as FBI, CIA, DEA and such. Working in tactical teams and wearing suits is just pure awesomeness.

Besides, there is alot of criminals already.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
It's good fun and adds RP opportunities to make a clan that might be a spy clan, undercover or something like that. But it can also be good to have a criminal family that is acted out well. There are not too many police clans.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Simple Version: No.

Extended Version: No, we don't have "too many" Police / Government affiliated Groups, due to the fact that Police is nerfed as hell, and the SRU are generally incompetent and under equipped.
Oh, Police can equip MP5s? A shitty SMG, with low damage and fairly bad accuracy.
Oh, SRU can equip M4 rifles? Terrible rifles, with a low DPS, silencer that reduces damage, fairly poor accuracy etc.
Oh, Government can equip M3 shotguns? M3 is a 4 shot kill, more with Kevlar on. The only time it is used is to blow down doors, which, we cannot do with out a warrant, which alerts them to our presence. (Raiding without a warrant)
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
People get supicious if four bright blue hummers pull up and park in a perfect line and six people get out with high powered rifles.
(10-17-2013, 09:06 PM)King_Uber Wrote: People get supicious if four bright blue hummers pull up and park in a perfect line

Thats because we want you to become even more suspicous and parinoid.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 2 users Like BlackDog's post:
  • Nadrickk, Moisty