TO THE PEOPLE WHO CAN'T GET EVOCITY 2 (Not for poorfags)
Bought it aswell lol
1.5€ isn't gonna make a change if you can't even support PC industry 1.5euro I feel sorry for you.
That money could've bought you 2 bottles of water !!! SCORE
-Signature removed-
It costs €1.74 in The Netherlands. Tounge Really cheap
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
2 bucks in the US Cheese
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Bought it.
Internet p*rn or Evocity 2..... Evocity2..
The following 2 users Like iCake's post:
  • SoulRipper, Lani
(07-02-2011, 08:33 PM)Storm Wrote: No offence but doing it for free rather than paying less than a chicken burger costs is pretty damn scrubby if you ask me.
Kind of killing the PC industry too, and people pirating is the reason Crysis 2 was mainly a console orientated game.

BUT nobody asked you.
They are entitled to their own opinion.
If they want to get arrested for not paying the equivilant of a FREAKING LARGE FRENCH FRIES then let them do that Tounge
(See what I did there? Started on their side then came to yours :3)
What do you mean nobody asked me?
I made the thread, they posted, therefore I have the right to argue...
(07-02-2011, 08:33 PM)Storm Wrote: No offence but doing it for free rather than paying less than a chicken burger costs is pretty damn scrubby if you ask me.
Kind of killing the PC industry too, and people pirating is the reason Crysis 2 was mainly a console orientated game.

Storm, I agree. I mean since you want free sh*t why didn't you pirate gmod? Because you wouldn't be able to play on Fl? That doesn't matter because "free is free".
On-Topic: I have the orangebox and css + gmod since X-mas or a bit later so I don't have any problems Tounge. But I might buy l4d series and hl1Thinkingource for npcs and sh*t.
(07-02-2011, 08:17 PM)Satisfaction Wrote: Why should i buy it if i can get it for free Tounge

(07-02-2011, 08:20 PM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote: I like torrent. It's free

Fuck you.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles