Name of player:
(1)[FL:RP] skatehawk11
(2)Slintfibblas
SteamID:
(1) STEAM_0:0:60752578
(2) STEAM_0:1:11012977
Time in GMT:1:40 AM

Server: v2d

Summary: FearRP. They refused to get against the wall when I ordered. I had a gun on them as well.

Evidence:

[youtube]6qanhIVAiDU[/youtube]

Note to admin:Please read these BRs to have a better understanding of the situation.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...pid=306002
and
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=38379
I like how your own video shows how you arrest us as soon as u get in.
Fultzy Wrote:Denied.

Bases were illegal which means the arrest was valid.

Source
no searching was valid. which had not taken place when u arrested me/us
(10-13-2013, 01:32 PM)Slintfibblas Wrote: no searching was valid. which had not taken place when u arrested me/us

Should I quote Fultzy again?

Fultzy Wrote:Denied.

Bases were illegal which means the arrest was valid.

And the laws...

[Image: YkyIzDb.png]
do i need to quote myself again? im not saying you couldnt SEARCH but the fact was you just walked in there and arrested us instantly before searching or finding anything. thats what im saying. The law gave you permission to search.
(10-13-2013, 02:19 PM)Slintfibblas Wrote: do i need to quote myself again? im not saying you couldnt SEARCH but the fact was you just walked in there and arrested us instantly before searching or finding anything. thats what im saying. The law gave you permission to search.

So doing something illegal doesn't deserve an arrest? I have the right to talk here since I was the President when this happened and this was my law, Fultzy said those arrests were valid not because there was contraband in the base but because it was ILLEGAL, therefore your argument is invalid and it would be wise to defend yourself about breaking FearRP instead of protesting my law which happened yesterday.
Approved.