Freezak
OK first I need to say there is not any point making a unban request for myself because I have a hour left.

I was playing normally and I accidentally stabbed someone I thought was another person (By looks) I rushed to him and stabbed him quickly because he has a gun was going to shoot me, I realised i got the wrong person and Apologised and then i needed to get off because it was very late (11:00) ish, I left and i woke up in the morning (now) that it said i got banned for RDM (I agree for that ban) then I saw disconnecting to avoid ban and this really annoyed me because he had been picking on me earlier by taking other peoples views and not letting me speak, Also he is a moody admin I reckon he should take a page out of Aviators book as Aviator dosent fly around all day he role-plays fairly.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=12393

Please fill in the mandatory template and make sure your post complies with the rules.
I'm not sure what's the point of making that "abuse" thread, but anyways. Shortly after killing that man without sufficient reason you disconnected, that's why i've decided to add "disconnecting to avoid punishment" to your ban reason, and just because you disconnected i weren't able to speak with you about that, using common sense it had to be added then. And no, i'm not moody moderator, i'm unbiased one and i'm not going to ignore your rule breakage just because we were speaking with each other comradely.

You've also stated that Aviator (i highly doubt) allowed to you minge around with vehicle chairs in the middle of the road, sitting on them and derping with them around. I would like to see his statement about that here. Regardless what he did or not, i'm not going to allow you to minge around, i'm not even going to remind that i've warned you FEW times before about several, different things. And no, i'm not flying around all the day, i'm roleplaying more than you can ever imagine and since i can't go invisible, sometimes i need to fly around to watch a specific person, or a raid.

It just makes no sense how you're complaining about lack of RP from my side (what is untrue), while you have never done ANY, every time i've seen you on the server you were minging around, more or less. And currently as i see the content of your "abuse", posting it in unban request would be more appropriate, still without proper arguments against that ban as you got banned rightfully. It's just sad how i'm dedicating my time on moderating, even during that late night, just to hear your ungrateful comments against me (not only yours).

I understand that you got used to v33x minging since it's a major problem on that map, but when i'm online, i'm going to enforce the rules properly, without any exception, and you should be aware of this.
Yes use template
From what you said
Yes you did rdm
Yes you did leave
Did the mod have reason to believe you wasn't avoiding him? NO
What exactly did he do wrong?
You have 12 hours to edit this topic to comply with courthouse rules.
Closed and declined.

No abuse noted.