UnBan Request AlboAlec
Exclamation 
Your name: |Lively Albo|Gamer|™

Your ban ID: 15211

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: scamming then disconnecting

Involved: [FL] Grub & The guy I scammed

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46796634

[b]Why we should unban you: Let me just start off with that this happened a while back when i wasn't really thinking, I was kinda that stubern kid that really wanted to get money fast for a while. The thought of donating came across my mind a couple of times, After a couple of weeks of RPing I looked at my money to see how far I had gotten. Not much progress was made compared to my friends (Who were donators) So I told myself that if this doesnt work (scam) than I will just donate. So i went up to a random and scammed him of a lot of money, I dont remember the amount and I dont want to put a number and find out it was more than that.
I disconnected then tried to reconnect in a bit and I was banned. I regret this so much because now all my friends play on this server and now im kinda left alon because they are on the server and im not. This ban is completely understandable but it was a while back and it would be greatly appreciated if i was unbanned.
P.S - Current ban length Permanent - Never and its been over a year. thank you Smile
This is the same exact unban request you wrote back in April... You clearly have shown that you don't care enough to put enough effort into the unban request. Also, there is no tolerance for scamming. You clearly knew it was against the rules but decided to take the risk for the cash. You got caught in the end.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub