Johnsyndrome21 Unban Request
Your name: Johnsyndrome21

Your ban ID: 37950

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Mass CDM, 14th ban.

Involved: Just me.

Why we should unban you: I think that I should be unbanned from Fearless because what I did was very immature and shouldn't be tolerated, And I completley understand why I was banned but I dd it awhile ago and now I think that it has been an appropriate amount of time to say that I'm very sorry for the trouble I caused and I hope to become a very active member once again, With that said I hope you can take unbanning me into consideration. Thanks Smile
Effort is key, before you put effort into it it doesn't come into my slightest consideration.
(10-13-2013, 02:42 AM)Chicken :D Wrote: I should be unbanned from Fearless because what I did was very immature and shouldn't be tolerated

(10-13-2013, 11:59 AM)Killjoy Wrote:
(10-13-2013, 02:42 AM)Chicken :D Wrote: I should be unbanned from Fearless because what I did was very immature and shouldn't be tolerated

Please read the full sentence, Thanks you
I was pointing out a flaw in your logic to this appeal. You know your actions should not be tolerated and I doubt this just came to you as a revelation from the clear blue sky. You've had enough chances in the past to turn a new leaf and avoid breaking the rules again and I see absolutely no reason to revoke this suspension, based on the current nature of things.
You violated the rules and was banned as follows of that.

Denied.