•UNBAN REQUEST• _Shaho
Heart 
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting multiple unban requests for the same ban
Your name:
_Shaho (STEAM_0:1:42090950)

Your ban ID:

Banned by:
[FL] Fultzy

Reason:
For an invalid reason to kill the president.

Involved:
I can't remember the name of the president at the time, to be honest.

Why we should unban you:
Everyone makes mistakes. My mistake was killing the president without a decent reason.

I did think that killing the president for unreasonably high taxes (20%) was a good enough reason, but I was wrong. I do understand that what I did was completely out of order, and after reading the rules again I have found more reasons as to what I did was completely wrong.

After playing on FearlessRP for a total playtime of about 241 hours I really didn't think I'd be banned for such a reason, as I thought that after so much experience I wouldn't trip up so badly like that.

Once I realised my big mistake I tried apologising to everyone but, with good reason, they didn't accept it and threatened to get me banned by an admin. I also tried getting the old president back into his job but he quit after the incident.

After reading the rules for the <insert crazily large number here> time, I realised that my stupidity was the reason for my ban. And if a ban is to allow the player to realise their stupidity and stop doing what they were previously doing, that epiphany has hit me early and I'd like to apologise.

I apologise to everyone that my FearRP breakage affected, I do realise my mistakes. Please do forgive me, and understand that this streak of stupidity has ended. I will try and compensate everyone that my recklessness has affected, and I apologise from the deepest corners of my heart to everyone.

I hope you can all understand my situation. I didn't mean to cause such a hassle, and I was banned with good reason. I just want to say that I have realised my mistakes, and would like to fix what I have done wrong. Please give me another chance to play on the server - I promise, promise, promise that nothing of the sort will ever happen again on my behalf.

If I could get unbanned it would mean everything to me, but my apology being accepted by everyone would mean even more. I would really like to get back into the FL:RP community. Again, I'm sorry for all the trouble that I have caused.

[Image: Meow-The-Cat-Is-Very-Sorry---Meow-Now-Se...e-Done.jpg]
Did you just re-post your denied Unban Request?
(10-12-2013, 10:08 PM)Shadow Wrote: Did you just re-post your denied Unban Request?

No, the other one was incomplete bro.

I didn't have a chance to fully edit it.

There was still a bit to add after it was removed.
Hello,

First of all.. I am not your 'bro'.
Second.. Since your previous Unban Request had been denied, you will be warned.

Denied.