_Shaho - Unban request
Heart 
Your name:
_Shaho (STEAM_0:1:42090950)

Your ban ID:

Banned by:
[FL] Fultzy

Reason:
For an invalid reason to kill the president.

Involved:
I can't remember the name of the president at the time, to be honest.

Why we should unban you:
Everyone makes mistakes. My mistake was killing the president without a decent reason.

I did think that killing the president for unreasonably high taxes (20%) was a good enough reason, but I was wrong. I do understand that what I did was completely out of order, and after reading the rules again I have found more reasons as to what I did was completely wrong.

After playing on FearlessRP for a total playtime of about 241 hours I really didn't think I'd be banned for such a reason, as I thought that after so much experience I wouldn't trip up so badly like that.

Once I realised my big mistake I tried apologising to everyone but, with good reason, they didn't accept it and threatened to get me banned by an admin. I also tried getting the old president back into his job but he quit after the incident.

After reading the rules for the <insert crazily large number here> time, I realised that my stupidity was the reason for my ban. And if a ban is to allow the player to realise their stupidity and stop doing what they were previously doing, that epiphany has hit me early and I'd like to apologise.

I apologise to everyone that my FearRP breakage affected, I do realise my mistakes. Please do forgive me, and understand that this streak of stupidity has ended. I will try and compensate everyone that my recklessness has affected, and I apologise from the deepest corners of my heart.

I hope you can all understand my situation. I didn't mean to cause such a hassle, and I was banned with good reason. I just want to say that I have realised my mistakes, and would like to fix what I have done wrong. Please give me another chance to play on the server - I promise, promise, promise that nothing of the sort will ever happen again on my behalf.

If I could get unbanned it would mean everything to me, and I would really like to get back into the FL:RP community. Again, I'm sorry for all the trouble that I have caused.

[Image: Meow-The-Cat-Is-Very-Sorry---Meow-Now-Se...e-Done.jpg]
I am glad you understand what you have done wrong and that you apologize for doing so.

But that doesnt mean you will be unbanned. You are going to have to sit this one out and wait your time for breaking the rules.

Denied since rules were broken and time is appropriate.