Unban Request:Theepicspoderman
Your name:Theepispoderman

Your ban ID:38866

Banned by:[FL] Fultzy

Reason:#38361 BRA : Massive prop block of city roads

InvolvedCheeseantheman

Why we should unban you:Because in the screenshots there was NO proof it was me but i did for literally 30 seconds then removed them noone passed by there in that time or even tried so no harm was made it was a joke with my friend Dantheman when cat saw it he was eager to ban me and right while he was taking screenshots i removed the props literally 40 seconds after i placed them.

I know i shouldnt have done it but it was a joke and i was sorry for it also didnt harm anyone so yeah.

(10-12-2013, 07:30 PM)TheEpicSpoderman Wrote: Your name:Theepispoderman

Your ban ID:38866

Banned by:[FL] Fultzy

Reason:#38361 BRA : Massive prop block of city roads

InvolvedCheeseantheman

Why we should unban you:Because in the screenshots there was NO proof it was me but i did for literally 30 seconds then removed them noone passed by there in that time or even tried so no harm was made it was a joke with my friend Dantheman when cat saw it he was eager to ban me and right while he was taking screenshots i removed the props literally 40 seconds after i placed them.

I know i shouldnt have done it but it was a joke and i was sorry for it also didnt harm anyone so yeah.

I also donated yesterday and i was having fun till then :'(
Does this image show it is not you?
[Image: 2pzfmro.jpg]

What kind of joke is that? You fenced off both ways.
(10-12-2013, 07:39 PM)Fultzy Wrote: Does this image show it is not you?

It was for 30 seconds And noone passed by there in that time proving it harmless

(10-12-2013, 07:41 PM)TheEpicSpoderman Wrote:
(10-12-2013, 07:39 PM)Fultzy Wrote: Does this image show it is not you?

It was for 30 seconds And noone passed by there in that time proving it harmless

ALSO when a car passed i lifted the fence for it so i wasnt blocking people out just controling traffic in a way
That is not harmless. That is you propblocking a good chunk of the map. You should not have done it at all. Also this is not a random ban as your title claims because this is you and this is what you did.
(10-12-2013, 07:42 PM)Fultzy Wrote: That is not harmless. That is you propblocking a good chunk of the map. You should not have done it at all. Also this is not a random ban as your title claims because this is you and this is what you did.

Sorry I will change the title i used it from another ban from before and i blocked it off for 30 seconds to 40 seconds Or even less and i got banned for 3 months i bought donator for 3 months... YESTERDAY!

Still IN THE PHOTO there Is 0 proof its me only logs have proof i could say it isnt me but still i wont because there is logs

If you will not unban me please consider Shortening it i belive that 3 months is a little bit to extreme

Take that back there is proof sorry
I dont know how you can say it wasnt you when in the picture it shows the owner of the props and it has your name on them.

Its not the fact that you only did it for 30 seconds. Its the fact that you did do it for how ever long. Its against the rules and is blocking off that section of the map for the selected time.

Ill shorten it to one month and that is as far as I will go.

Shortened.