Unban me
Your name: lolipop

Your ban ID: 38844

Banned by: [FL] Killjoy

Reason: Attitude problems, warned already - extended due to history

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: When my group of rebels stayed at our tides apartment, some cops came over and asked to come in randomly, so we told them to leave. The president gave them a warrant though, and they busted inside for no reason. Before this of course, I was calling the admin on "@", but when there was no help, I tried getting his attention on OOC. I then swore to some guy on OOC who made up a reason saying we kidnapped someone and we didn't. Check the logs, there was no rope used. Please unban me because this is unjust. I got banned because I was defending my case and begging for an admin to help.
You got banned for using the admin call function to call us a**holes, for which you got kicked. Then you came back to swear and offend people in the OOC. Your rich ban history made this ban a year long.
(10-11-2013, 06:07 PM)Killjoy Wrote: You got banned for using the admin call function to call us a**holes, for which you got kicked. Then you came back to swear and offend people in the OOC. Your rich ban history made this ban a year long.

Yeah, I was pissed because every time I begged for you to help, you didn't. I was angry that even though you were online, I wasn't getting help when others broke the rules. I offended the one guy in OOC because he lied as a cop to cheat a reason for a raid. You did nothing to help me and my rebel gang.
Would it ever have occurred that I might've been busy with something else? Well, you broke the rules still and your attitude shows you're failure to keep your temper or even consider with others. Appeal denied.