Take away this ban...
Your name: [FL:RP] Spout

Your ban ID: 38825

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason: Disconnecting to avoid arrest.

Involved: Unconsious

Why we should unban you: Hold the fuck up. I was speaking to an admin once the warrant was called in. The admin banned me. That's why I was disconnected. I did not leave. I was forced to leave by a ban. So banning me for a ban? Ban-ception?

I don't want to look like a worse guy than I am. Please remove the ban from the list.

(And yeah it would say if I was banned. It most likely says after that went through because I sure as fuck did not leave. Especially since the admin was talking to me.
In the ban request, you state that you had to go cause someone was calling for you in real life? Explain.
(10-10-2013, 06:57 PM)Narcotic Wrote: In the ban request, you state that you had to go cause someone was calling for you in real life? Explain.

Remember how I also said this was a long time ago? I thought the bottom instead of has_AWP it was my AUG which I recall a few weeks ago being in the president's office with. I was wearing the same suit with gvigs and we were both using AUG's. I thought the person in the picture was gvigs and I was next to him but left apparently. Also, the other time I quit the game because I did have to go. But there was no warrant on me that time.
Although, the picture shows you disconnecting - for whatever reason, to avoid a roleplay situation, which is a violation.
(10-10-2013, 07:04 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Although, the picture shows you disconnecting - for whatever reason, to avoid a roleplay situation, which is a violation.

Narcotic, I was banned. There is no way I'm in control to stop the ban and be arrested. The ban make me disconnect. I did not disconnect myself.
Then will you explain why you claimed your mother called you?
(10-10-2013, 07:56 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Then will you explain why you claimed your mother called you?

Once again, I thought the player was reffering to another time a few weeks ago where I thought I was next to that guy with a AUG. It turns out, the picture had nothing to do with it, only the chat. So I remembered that this was yesterday when the admin was speaking to me. They banned me while I was explaining but I got warranted shortly before. The ban on me caused me to leave the game. That's what this is.
My apologies.

Approved.