Unban Request The Rock
Your name: The Rock

Your ban ID: 38821

Banned by: [FL] Fultzy

Reason: Too many fading doors to nexus / Not cooperating with staff

Involved: none

Why we should unban you: So i got banned because of too many fading doors , but the fact is i only owned 1 fading door and 1 hydraulic door , a guy asked me for remove one since it was another door on nexus on lobby so i removed the hydraulic door but i didnt answer because it was a normal player , but i still got banned , i think admins are more worse then ever , they dont have atention what they are doing? well if it continues i will quit of fearless
I told you that there were too many custom doors on the way to the top of nexus. You had two upstairs and Gccc had one downstairs. I asked you since you had two of them to remove one or tell Gccc to remove his downstairs.

You then told me you only had two. Which I told you again that you need to remove one or have Gccc remove one. You then ignored me after me asking twice.

So you do not care if you break the rules if I normal player tells you? And you also did not remove it. I was floating in the nexus the whole time waiting for you to remove one. And if you think the admins are worse then ever I am sorry for your experiences here.
First i never had 2 fading doors , second u was undercover i had remove the hydraulic door but u still banned me , next time do a better job and read the logs .

Nothing to say anymore
I said custom. Look what I said.

I was there man. if you have nothing else to say then Denied.