[CLOSED] Fearless BF4 Squad!
Bump.
You can still apply, however. I seem to be one of the unfortunate people who's BF4 client crashes every 2 minutes. Once my client becomes more stable and my game won't crash, we can begin.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Your Origin ID: Bulzie33
Preferred gamemode: Conquest, TDM
Time available: [GMT] 6PM - 11
Do you have a basic understanding about the game modes and how to play BF4? [y/n] Yes
Which Squad would you like to be part of? [Aplha/Bravo] Bravo
What is your current CLASS that you are using? Engineer. This is the class I mostly play on, but I am also good at long range sniping. The other two classes however I'm not a big fan of.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

(11-05-2013, 05:56 PM)Link66 Wrote: Your Origin ID: Bulzie33
Preferred gamemode: Conquest, TDM
Time available: [GMT] 6PM - 11
Do you have a basic understanding about the game modes and how to play BF4? [y/n] Yes
Which Squad would you like to be part of? [Aplha/Bravo] Bravo
What is your current CLASS that you are using? Engineer. This is the class I mostly play on, but I am also good at long range sniping. The other two classes however I'm not a big fan of.

Link66 is accepted!
Be sure to accept my friend request on Origin!
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Your Origin ID:H1swat
[u][b]Preferred gamemode: Conquest Large
[u][b]Time available: 7:30pm-9:30 (weekdays) 12:00am-1:00am (saturdays)/ 9pm (sundays)
[u][b]Do you have a basic understanding about the game modes and how to play BF4? Yes
[u][b]Which Squad would you like to be part of? Bravo
[i][b]What is your current CLASS that you are using? Support
If I can't make it to the event don't apply. Fair enough, but why don't you post a date so we know when it is? How will I know if I can't make it if I don't know any particular date?
Your Origin ID:TheBlackShadowOfGod
Preferred gamemode: Doesn't really matter.
Time available: [GMT] From when depends, but end time is mostly around 22/23 GMT +1 (except weekends)
Do you have a basic understanding about the game modes and how to play BF4? Obviously.
Which Squad would you like to be part of? [Aplha/Bravo] Doesn't matter. Feel free to pick.
What is your current CLASS that you are using? In BF3 I only really liked Assault, but in BF4 I love every class. Although I still mostly play with Assault I like recon aswell.
(11-14-2013, 08:02 PM)Evil Elf Wrote: Your Origin ID:H1swat
[u]Preferred gamemode: Conquest Large
[u][b]Time available: 7:30pm-9:30 (weekdays) 12:00am-1:00am (saturdays)/ 9pm (sundays)
[u][b]Do you have a basic understanding about the game modes and how to play BF4? Yes
[u][b]Which Squad would you like to be part of? Bravo
[b]What is your current CLASS that you are using? Support
Evil Elf has been accepted as part of the Bravo squad!
[b]Be sure to accept my friend request on origin! (Tandy3012)

(11-14-2013, 09:20 PM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote: Your Origin ID:[i]TheBlackShadowOfGod
Preferred gamemode: Doesn't really matter.
Time available: [GMT] From when depends, but end time is mostly around 22/23 GMT +1 (except weekends)
Do you have a basic understanding about the game modes and how to play BF4? Obviously.
Which Squad would you like to be part of? [Aplha/Bravo] Doesn't matter. Feel free to pick.
What is your current CLASS that you are using? In BF3 I only really liked Assault, but in BF4 I love every class. Although I still mostly play with Assault I like recon aswell.

Theblackshadowofgod has been accepted!
Be sure to accept my friend request on Origin! (Tandy3012)

Note: Added date, game mode, and map.
To all participants, Accept my Friend Request and reply to this Thread ASAP stating if you can or not participate in the event./
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Event Cancelled, most of the participants are offline making this event useless.
I will set another talk to the participants to figure out another date which is suitable for everyone.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
I'd love to join, but have been downloading Bf4 since 2 days ago along with all the other Orgin, Nividia, and Battlelog updates.
Why was I put in? I didn't even apply...
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork