Un Ban Request for Zombieshooter47
Your name: Zombieshooter47

Your ban ID: 37583

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Reason: Terms of use

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I believe I actually learned my lesson about posting black listed items on the dupes list. Even though i did not mean for it to do to the public folder. Here is the story, A few months ago i remember going to the 33x server and seeing on the dupe list the dupe. But i forgot all about it while those months passed. The day before i was banned i remembered about the black listed contra dupe when doing my daily contra. I closed my game went to the website and transferred the files from my 33x save account to my v2d save account. I don't know how they really got uploaded. All i did was press copy to v2d, and now they are in the public folder.

Questions I know will be asked:

#1: Why would you transfer the files to your v2d account? Were you planning on using them?

The Answer is: No I was going to get the person who posted them the first time banned. His name i now forgot but i knew before i was banned. But now i forgot.

#2: Why would you not just go on 33x server and show a admin or take pics? Did you want to use them in v2d?

The Answer Is: Because i was out of space and could not re-download the content and map.

Best Regards,
Zombieshooter47
The transfer webpage would not upload to the public folder
Then could it be possible that when i uploaded another dupe that one uploaded instead? Because i do remember uploading a DIFFERENT dupe a few minutes after i transferred it.
You're missing the point - having spawned these props in the first place can get you permanently banned, not to mention all the events that followed.