Unban request.
Photo 
Your name: [FL:RP] HeR0x

Your ban ID: 38726

Banned by: [FL] Fultzy

Reason: Numerous accounts of FailRP

Involved: [FL:RP]Weed Marley

Why we should unban you: I'm not entirely sure why I was banned, yes i know it says FailRP but me and Marley were RPing as a couple and we were fighting in the street as we had an argument because i got arrested then Marley got a car out and we drove off then Marley signaled left at the traffic light i then said i wanted to go right Marley went left so i got out of the car (we had to stop as some noob pulled in front of us) I then went to the out side of the apartments (where our apartment was) but i decided to go find Marley and say sorry, when i found Marley he was at the same traffic light as when i had left the car I went to get in the car but saw that Marley had yet again signaled to go left at the traffic light i said the only way i was getting in the car was if he went right but he continued to signal left so i got enraged and started punching the car. This is when i was banned, thank you for reading this.
Well for starters you ran into a ban robbery and told the guy to put his gun away why you are standing there unarmed. He then fired rounds and you then decided you shouldnt be doing that. Then when the SS came you stood in the middle of the two pointing guns at each other. You then run over to nexus. Saying The Legion sucks why they are all getting into their cars armed. Which is also not a good idea. And lastly you ran infront of a car and began to punch it.
Okay so i feel freedom of speech should be used here if i feel that they suck and for whatever reason i should be able to express that if they wish to hurt me in any way they can, also I did walk in the bank and do that yes, I didn't stand between them i stood behind them and then i left as he didnt give me and demands and in real life some people run when they see a gun thus why i ran, another note onto why the legion sucked is because that bank was being robbed and they were driving away when as you say they were armed and they worked for the government so they could of helped. The last bit I have already explained why, if you had seen it all from the beginning which was a long time before me punching the car, i can see why this would be considered FailRP if you had not seen it all but i feel in that situation it wasn't FailRP.
I don't know about the Bank and legion situation but the car punching was RP - relationship with problems ( He was telling me to go right and i was going left and he got angry on me and started punching the car)
So you are telling me that you would go tell people with heavy weaponry that they suck and risk the consequences?

That is FailRP man.

He was robbing a store and you told him to put his gun away. When he shot you then backed up like three steps to the door and then you were in the middle of it then eventually behind it.

That is FailRP.

You then ran in front of traffic and got hit by the car then you began to punch it.

That is also FailRP.

Denied. FailRP is present in each.