Skyrim and Lord of the Rings.
Hello,

I came to ask for your help dear fearless.
A wonderful project which I put all my hope in, waited for it for years and a lot of friends with me - died.

Middle Eart Roleplay was the name of said project and it wanted to bring Middle Earth to skyrim! Could you imagine anything better?

It was moded on oblivion and the trailer above shows you a bit of the amazing content but the skyrim conversion was already in progress.

When I saw this movie my nerdgasm was even more intense:

What i want to know is, if you have any ideas how we could revive this project - it has been shut down by Warner Bros fearing they'd release a mod better than any Lord of the Rings game ever created.

I ask you, as a gamer, as a Lord of the Rings fan as a nerd ,as a geek and as a dreamer for your help.
Is there anything I can do to get this mod alive ? Any ideas ? No matter how strange your idea might seem share it with me!
The following 1 user Likes Rahiro's post:
  • dig
1. Step: Get ALOT of money then buy major stocks in Time Warner (Warner Bros).

2. Step: You have now become a major stockholder in Time Warner... now you make The Lord of the Rings open for anyone who wanna make games about it. (No copyright)

3. Step: Contact those involved in the project and fund them with Warner Bros money cause they are the fuck heads who put copyright on them.

Final Step: Now you're done... Let's move on to Star Wars (Why stop?)
I think that the easiest way, is to do like rockstar did with gta series. What if they change name of mod, to something similar to lotr but different. Basically some names that are similar to one that are in lotr but bit different.
Just an idea lol
Changing it is probably best.

also,
YE GAWDS, ITZ HUJ
I contacted the developers and yes it is huge.
I spend 50 minutes running fromt the Argonath statues' location to the white City - with no-clip and higher movement speed.

Let us hope what they think about this idea. I suggested to name the mod The Last Days of the Third Age as Middle-Earth RolePlay is a name of a game from 2000.

Let us hope for their fast respond.
-Crowh
The following 1 user Likes Rahiro's post:
  • Davidson