Clear a ban
Your name: [FL:RP] Spyderr (now spyderr but was < at the time of ban)

Your ban ID: 33553

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: NLR, You went right back to industrial...

Involved: People whom I can't remember.

Why we should unban you: Well basically the situation was I was raiding the back of industrial (I think, this was a while ago) and I was killed. I went back to industrial to the mtl part then I was banned by grub for NLR. I added him on steam to ask him and he said the whole area of industrial = breaking nlr if you die there BUT, if you look here http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=36156

those two were not banned for doing basically what I did, I even included this
Quote:they will probably argue that "we didn't return to our base, we only went to industrial" but lookie here

[FL:RP] Spyderr STEAM_0:0:40778701 Steam Profile "NLR,You went right back to industrial.."
Expired
[FL] Grub

It was denied by Killjoy without a reason so I do not think I broke rules and I don't think this ban was valid.
When you die, you forget everything, so why would you even go back and wait for the time?
(10-07-2013, 04:44 PM)Termin Wrote: When you die, you forget everything, so why would you even go back and wait for the time?

Not really sure, my character was having a wander I guess. I wasn't specifically there to wait.
Why are you appealing this ban now..?
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(10-09-2013, 11:41 PM)Grub Wrote: Why are you appealing this ban now..?

At the time I believed it was valid but refer to the br killjor denied in OP.
That BR was not handled to be a precedent, making it irrelevant to this appeal

(10-07-2013, 04:51 PM)Spyderr Wrote: Not really sure, my character was having a wander I guess. I wasn't specifically there to wait.

That is not a reasonable explanation. If you're hoping to get this ban revoked, you'll need to try a lot harder.
Whatever, deny the request. I'm not willing to debate about it with someone who will deny it regardless of the situation.
well denied then