Unban Request
Question 
Your name: <<[N-G]>>Gh0st$niper jura-b
Your ban ID: 14072

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: Spawning huges props and such

Why we should unban you:

[FL] Grub i really hope you change youre mind now. I waited now these Months too Get another chance for a Unban. I just wanna have an last chance Just really an Last Chance ! I really wish you change youre Mind. Just an last chance i didnt waited free now for get an last chance. ''GhostSniper''
So... just because your friends are playing, you think we'll magically forgive you spamming huge props?
(10-07-2013, 09:41 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: So... just because your friends are playing, you think we'll magically forgive you spamming huge props?

I have no friends who is playing in Fearless Rp !
(10-07-2013, 10:39 PM)Ghostsniper Wrote:
(10-07-2013, 09:41 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: So... just because your friends are playing, you think we'll magically forgive you spamming huge props?

Forgive my assumption, your capitalization mislead me.

So, why did you spam huge props?
(10-08-2013, 08:09 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
(10-07-2013, 10:39 PM)Ghostsniper Wrote:

Forgive my assumption, your capitalization mislead me.

So, why did you spam huge props?

Im not Leing it was so:

I was Looking in the Advanced Duplicator tool for stuff I was Looking many stuff then i spawned the Big prop it was buggy but i tried to get in. Then i got banned By spawning Huge props and such. I didnt smashed people with it i was looking in the Advanced Duplicator you think im Leing but no im not Leing. And if i get Unbanned it not gonna happen again Nothing gonna happen i swear it Im gonna Respect the rules and dont gonna Break the Rules. I just wanna have my fun back in the FearlessRP Im doing everything too get Unbanned i was waiting now these 2 or 3 months too Get another chance for a Unbann it's really hard. I hope you all change youre Mind and let me in the server Back that's my wish ''GhostSniper''
Denied.

I recall this was so well because I remember smashing my keys trying to type out the ban out fast enough. You weren't simply using your tool, you spammed the center of the city. It wasn't like you spawned one prop, no you clicked your mouse button as fast as you could.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub