Unfair ban.
Your name: EKTO

Your ban ID: 38695

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Reason: I killed someone who asked me to,OUT OF CHARACTER.

Involved: Unconscious,Nuka and the Sergeant Officer who asked me to kill him.

Why we should unban you: He had problems with his screen he couldnt see,he asked me to kill him and maybe it will fix. That was out of character and I was just trying to help,yet you made it look so bad...
Well after i killed the one who asked me,the other officers started running after me and try tazing me even tho they heard him asking me..
As for the "CDM" I blame your lags,each time you are in the car it doubles the lags..,i entered the car and it got stuck for a moment,i still pressed buttons to try and drive away.
When i get to the place i stayed at,i am getting banned.
The second i was banned i thought it was probably the officer kill and that i should have known better,but it turns out that it was 3 CDM's which i had no idea i did.. Sad
I just dont get it.. 13 days.. that was totally not my intend.. to cdm
(10-07-2013, 05:16 AM)ekkto Wrote: Your name: EKTO

Your ban ID: 38695

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Reason: I killed someone who asked me to,OUT OF CHARACTER.

Involved: Unconscious,Nuka and the Sergeant Officer who asked me to kill him.

Why we should unban you: He had problems with his screen he couldnt see,he asked me to kill him and maybe it will fix. That was out of character and I was just trying to help,yet you made it look so bad...
Well after i killed the one who asked me,the other officers started running after me and try tazing me even tho they heard him asking me..
As for the "CDM" I blame your lags,each time you are in the car it doubles the lags..,i entered the car and it got stuck for a moment,i still pressed buttons to try and drive away.
When i get to the place i stayed at,i am getting banned.
The second i was banned i thought it was probably the officer kill and that i should have known better,but it turns out that it was 3 CDM's which i had no idea i did.. Sad
I just dont get it.. 13 days.. that was totally not my intend.. to cdm

This is the police sergeant who he killed, when I picked up an Item off the ground My screen turned into a missing texture, I said to him out of character to can you please kill me and It might fix. I said please do it and he killed me and It fixed, If he did not do it I would have a admin too, I am completely fine that he did this He helped me actually. Also I know asking for murder is against the rules but I had to do It because it would not fix.
You killed a guy who asked to be killed, that is bannable. You then continue to defend your OOC innocence against the police who are RP'ing that you just killed someone. You meta-gamed there. Then you drove forward and backed up in a small crowd, CDM'ing 3 people. Then you drove off. That's when I banned you. You have no excuse. Denied.