Poll: Do you want me to make this?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes!
0%
0 0%
Yes, but without your launcher.
66.67%
2 66.67%
No, not usefull.
33.33%
1 33.33%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Content installer
Sup? Mavis here,

So DaCrowh and me are discussing about a Content installer. It downloads and install all the content you need to play on the server automatticly. A huge file which contains HL2 episodic content and CS:S content and the maps + v33x material fix. Then the server content will be installed. The huge file may take some time to download, but everything is then installed. No need to go download everything seperately and do diffcult things. Just run the program and let it do his work. After it says "Done!" It should work. (Also installs my Launcher ^^,).

So what do you guys think?

Greetings,
Mavis

PS: It was DaCrowh's Idea!
I'd like a version without the launcher other than that its perfect

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

It already exists: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5622

Adding EVERYTHING in a huge files is a bad idea in my opinion. The reason for it because some peoples internet sucks and just downloading the first part of the HL2 EP1 takes quite some time. Imagine all the other files then.. I think the current content installer is ok, because you can choose what to download. It have some flaws, but it's good in general.

Good idea though guys, cool of you to take time to come up with it ! Smile
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Didn't see that one tough. Post complete useless and can be closed then. Thanks for showing!
Closed as requested.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator