UN - Ban Request
Your name: Blue Sean

Your ban ID: 38561

Banned by : Aviator

Reason: Random Raiding

Involved: Aviator, sirliamphillips, me.

Why we should unban you: I didn't raid president, my friend wanted to raid him and asked my to tie him up, now in real life someone with a gun your going to say no to? and I was also trying to take pictures as my job ' Picture Taker ' and I didn't want no cops up there.
I'm not asking for a unban, maybe just shortened? I mean why have I got 4 days when my friend only got 23 hours

EDIT : I don't want to get my friend involved in this, don't bother asking for him.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:59598196&b=10]
Why did you remove the old one with a whole different explanation?
(10-02-2013, 08:54 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Why did you remove the old one with a whole different explanation?

This is everything I said when I edit the old one, so that's not true, obvs you didn't read the old one after you requested it to be edit.

(10-02-2013, 08:59 PM)Sean Wrote:
(10-02-2013, 08:54 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Why did you remove the old one with a whole different explanation?

This is everything I said when I edit the old one, so that's not true, obvs you didn't read the old one after you requested it to be edit.

I stated that I tied him up because I didn't want any cops up there, I stated that my job was a Picture Taker, I stated that my friend asked me to tie him up, so yeah. You should of read the old one before saying that.
Previously you were quite certain you didn't random raid and we were just idiots. Now you're asking for only a reduction of your suspension? Explain why, if you've recevied a wrongful ban and appeal it, only want it to be reduced?
(10-02-2013, 09:38 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Previously you were quite certain you didn't random raid and we were just idiots. Now you're asking for only a reduction of your suspension? Explain why, if you've recevied a wrongful ban and appeal it, only want it to be reduced?

Excuse me, 'idiot'? Im a human being like you, you should treat people with respect, not like dirt.
+ Nope I put it in words along the lines of this one.
So I thought I may aswell just serve my ban I can just play mafia II and gta 5 Tounge
But then I put this up.
EDIT because admins never seem to accept my un brs, id be happy with a day ban. I think 4 days is too much for apparently raiding a president. Its some crap about and 8thban or something.
I was merely quoting you. So you claim to never have used the term "idiot" in your previous request about us? Well, I have a screenshot on my desktop PC, so we'll see. Let me remind you that lying in the courthouse will result in permanent suspension.
(10-03-2013, 07:24 AM)Narcotic Wrote: I was merely quoting you. So you claim to never have used the term "idiot" in your previous request about us? Well, I have a screenshot on my desktop PC, so we'll see. Let me remind you that lying in the courthouse will result in permanent suspension.

Okay. Prove me with this threat m8.

(10-03-2013, 03:17 PM)Sean Wrote:
(10-03-2013, 07:24 AM)Narcotic Wrote: I was merely quoting you. So you claim to never have used the term "idiot" in your previous request about us? Well, I have a screenshot on my desktop PC, so we'll see. Let me remind you that lying in the courthouse will result in permanent suspension.

Okay. Prove me with this threat m8.

Also, how am I lying? I said don't call me an idiot? thats all I was saying
jezuz.
Hello,

Apologies for the delay in reviewing this ban appeal.

The President spawned in and around three minutes later you and Sirliamphillips turn up and tie up the President and demand $2000. Regardless of your custom job, you have randomly raided (or hostaged) the President as there was no sufficient reason to. Despite me asking several times while on the server, you both failed to give me an adequate reason for raiding the President.

The President was not breaking any rules, he done the right thing by calling me and the situation was over. Why should someone have to waste $2000 over a rule-breaker? I don't think that's fair.

The suspension will not be revoked as you have clearly randomly raided the President and even after asking for a good reason, you failed to give one, and so you were suspended.

Ban appeal denied.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team

The person you raided was
Regards,
aviator