[FL:RP} Dogysmash Unreasonable
Your name: (Steam friends name) [FL:RP] Dogysmash

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 38531 and 38529

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) Enzyme both times

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) Banrequest #38049 approved. "Invalid reason to raid government" AND Banrequest #38051 approved. "Reconnect to avoid arrest" (Extended due to current ban)

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) Quite a large amount

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

Firstly (Random Raid ban)

I have asked countless admins, so many I cannot pin point any because of how many. They all told me that I could raid for being arrested. And how is it FailRP? Real life if you were arrested you would try and get you own back on the person who arrested you. My arrest? THE GOVERNMENT!

Secondly (Discconect to avoid arrest) I was being arreseted because all the cops and SRU broke NLR and joined in the same raid (check logs to see my kill them, the them respawn and shoot me). They also FearRPed. When I was being arrested I quit, then I joined again to see the names (as I was going to place a BR, but I forgot to look at their names) Then I quickly accused them in OOC before quiting for the night, all this happened very quickly. Please check logs to back up my story.

These are the reason I should be unbanned, as I should never have been banned in the first place.Recap:

Random Raid: Wasn't random. Arrest is a likely raid irl. And I was told I could by multiple admins.

Disconnect to Avoid Arrest. I was leaving to create a BR. Then I realised I needed your nams, so I rejoined to see the. Then accused you in like 1 mins. Then left FOR GOOD!
-INVOLVED-

Alright, so first of all, there was a raid in Nexus, you murder'd the pass president, then we got a call to come in the nexus, at that point I just became police officer. I saw there was a raid in the nexus, so I said in OOC: "Reason to raid the nexus?" and you Replyed: "I was arrested, so I killed the president and i'm trying to escape." I said back "That's FailRP." witch it is. I've asked Grub on steam at the time of the raid. (Check my ban-request, I put proof of me asking grub on 10/1/13, the time of the raid.)

He replyed "Yes." Right after I asked. So, I said in OOC: I asked grub, he said its failRP, then you said you asked a bunch of admins and they said its allowed.

Now, tell me, in real-life, would you raid and kill a president ALL BECAUSE YOU GOT ARRESTED? No. I'm pretty sure you would not. - FailRP.

Let us wait for a admin to pick.

-Adam
Well, real life if you were in prison, and you were innocent you would want revenge for someone ruining your life, so it isn't failRP. Plus After I was arrested my friend said 'Will you help me raid? My frie d (me in my past) just got arrested. My friend/other raider is called iLikeCats. Ask him if you need him to varyifie the story
(10-02-2013, 07:21 PM)Dogysmash Wrote: Well, real life if you were in prison, and you were innocent you would want revenge for someone ruining your life, so it isn't failRP. Plus After I was arrested my friend said 'Will you help me raid? My frie d (me in my past) just got arrested. My friend/other raider is called iLikeCats. Ask him if you need him to varyifie the story

Yes, in you're Ban appeal, you said The cop you got. But, in OOC, you said you killed the PRESIDENT. So stop lying please.
No, the cop was working for the government, so I had to raid the government!

If I killed only 1 cop, it would count as RDM
Alright. I'd like the names of all the admins you asked as you claim you have:
Quote:I have asked countless admins, so many I cannot pin point any because of how many. They all told me that I could raid for being arrested.
Keep in mind that I will ask these administrators if this is true.

Now... Raiding because you broke a law is not allowed. If it was, what stops someone from just getting arrested on purpose so they can get a raid reason?
Quote:No, the cop was working for the government, so I had to raid the government!
If I killed only 1 cop, it would count as RDM
So... If I RDM one corleone... that is RDM.. But if I raid the corleone base and kill everyone inside that base then that is NOT RDM?

Oh, and you were disconnecting in the process of being arrested. No doubt about it. This is against the rules so I really do not see why you should be unbanned for any of this?

I really cannot see how killing a policeman for arresting you is allowed. He's just doing his job. If everyone could kill the officer that arrested someone, then the server would be a team deathmatch.

"You arrested me for jaywalking?" > kills cop
"You arrested me for contra?" > kills cop
"You arrested me for tresspassing behind nexus desk, something that is also in the permalaws?" > kills cop
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
May I please say that I never broke the aw, a cop arrested me because he had a grudge against me because I raided him (I had a reason) the day before on v2p. He decided he would arrest me for a random reason so I would be annoyed. So I do belive this is a raid. And as I have asked a umber of admins about the 'Raiding for being arrested' I cannot pin point one as a ask the online admin if I can raid for the reason before I do, and as this was such a long time ago I cannot rember, so I apologise.

I have also asked two admins now, and they have confirmed it was against the rules, so I apologise for this. I was told before but the rules must have changed or some such.

Either way, this was a one day ban, the other reason 'Disconnect to avoid arrest' Was wrong. I disconnected (was going to leave it for the night) then I needed to check their names for a br. So I reclogged and got them, accused them (to get them to speak to see their names) then I left for the night around 1-3 mins later.

I ask we now foccuse on the 'Disconnect to avoid arrest ' part of my un-ban request as I have explained and admitted my mistakes and me getting confused with the ' Random Raid' Incident.
I find it funny how you fail to include that I told you that it doesn't follow the rules? Seems you clogged up here, eh. You also stated all of us said it was alright.
I stated that I handful said it was alright a while back. Then I asked you and Aviator, you both said no which is why I have said I am sorry I have got confused.
Quote:I have asked countless admins, so many I cannot pin point any because of how many. They all told me that I could raid for being arrested.
So you cannot recall these admins? Surely, this couldn't have been this long ago that you cannot remember which admins you contacted?
You cannot DC while being arrested. If you were going to bed then you should atleast have told the policemen in LOOC that you had to go to bed, but it seems as it wasn't that urgent for you to go to bed as you suddenly got enough time to come back on the servers to get the SRU's names?

Unbanrequest denied. You broke the rules. Both the bans were just and you've failed to follow the rules for unban requests.
You cannot post an unban request if you broke the rules. You clearly did and ignorance is not a valid reason for getting unbanned.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator