Unban Request | RANTiKK
(10-03-2013, 02:55 AM)Enzyme Wrote: You sure tried to hit the people running away, and you did shoot more than once.
It seems as you do not understand what you did at all. Besides... This is your 11'th ban in 96 hours
That is a very high ban amount. Especially with your hours.
You obviously haven't learned anything from the previous 10 bans, so why would you've learned now?

Do you have anything else to add before I make a decision?

I shot once. Not more.

My other bans are more than 6 months ago. The ban I got before this one was over a period of 6 months. In this 6 months ago, I could not play logically. That's why I have only 96 hours. But this 6-month ban opened my eyes, and I wanted to play again active here. And now, as happened a misunderstanding, and I'm banned for two months.

Christopher_xD Wrote:Maybe we can talk about reducing the ban time.

Greets & Good morning
Christopher
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:48198156&b=13]
|»» Christopher 'Vito' Tello «|» Encourage Corperation «|» Owner ««|
So you already got a 6 month ban before this ban? And yet you shoot at people AFTER they do as you say?
It seems as you still don't understand what you did wrong. Something Killjoy helped point out on page one.
You say it's a missunderstanding, but I cannot see how it is one. You used a LETHAL weapon to shoot after someone when they listened to your warning? Did you put into consideration that the bullets you shot could have hit the people you were aiming after, or anyone in the background? This is pure failRP and the reason for why this ban is so long is because you've now managed to get 11 bans in ONLY 96 hours.

You have yet to say anyhing that will turn my opinion around. You've gotten so many warnings (look at bans as warnings before a permament ban) and you have yet to understand that you were doing wrong. You have too many prior bans compared to your hours. Look at this ban as your last warning.

Denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator