Ministry of Peace
Looks like a great clan.
Radio transcript prior to the explosion at BlackWatch HQ.
Godfather Actual this is Ghost21 how copy?
Ghost21 this is Godfather Actual solid copy, standing by for transmit now.
Godfather Actual you are being re-tasked, operation copperbourne is now green lit, how copy?
Ghost21, Godfather Actual reporting a solid copy, standing by for transmit of orders.
Godfather Actual, you are to conduct alpha strike, on two target locations, standby for load-out and grids, how copy?
Godfather Actual reporting solid copy, standing by for mission load-out and grids.
Godfather Actual, mission load-out is 5xFM-480 Caldera missiles, 4xFireteams of MoP Marines, to be deployed to separate grids.
Ghost21, Godfather Actual reports solid copy on last, requesting grids for each package, how copy.
Solid copy Godfather Actual, grids are as follows: Package 1 grid: 13709605 Package 2 grid: 04301527. How copy?
Godfather Actual reports solid copy on all, requesting permission to launch the MPS Athena to effect strike mission over?
Ghost21 Copies last, authorisation granted, interrogative, expected time till mission completion?
Godfather Actual expects first package delivery in six zero Mikes, second package delivery in one one zero Mikes, How Copy?
Ghost21 reporting solid copy on all, Ghost21 out.

Breaking news.
Today in EvoCity, the population was rocked by a massive explosion at the local headquarters for Black-Watch corporation. Initial casualty estimates state only two bystanders were injured and an unknown number of Black-Watch personnel were killed outright in the blast.

Initial witness reports, state hearing a loud clap, followed by the sight of five streaks of fire, before the blast, the resultant fire appears to have triggered multiple secondary explosions in the property.
Police investigators refuse to comment on the cause of the blast, citing the likely cause of the blast to be what appears to be the remains of a meth lab in sub ground floor of the property.

Police have also reported finding the severely damaged remains of a massive money laundering facility underneath the building.
Further to this, approximately fifty minutes after the blast, the Black-Watch recruitment centre was raided in a joint police/United Nations operation, and all persons inside where detained, and are currently being transferred for extradition to Switzerland to face trial in the Hague for war crimes.

EvoCity Police Force have released the following statement: We do not believe the explosion earlier today that shocked our small community was a hostile act, but was rather due to gross negligence in the manufacture of amphetamines. Due to this we conducted a search on the remaining Black-Watch property and found strong evidence of illegal operations conducted against the citizens of EvoCity, due to the nature of the evidence we have found, all members of Black-Watch are to be arrested and detained until the extent of their involvement can be proved.

Arrest warrants have been provided for all current members of Black-Watch corporation.
The following 2 users Like Eisenhorn's post:
  • Killjoy, Faustie
Notice of patented devices of the Ministry Of Peace, all devices listed beneath are patented under international law, and in accordance with that law, no descriptive information is provided. All devices listed enjoy the protection of international patent law, and are the sole products of the Ministry Of Peace, they may not be reproduced, through deviance, reproduction, license, or any other method to enable the copying of said device in breach of the patent.
03-AALIYAH/H
063AN01
HLC09-ACRUX
I-RIGEL/AO
061ANCM
GAN01-SS-GC
XCG-B050
HLC02-SIRIUS
SM01-SCYLLA
FM480-CALDERA
*Important*

Estleback v. Ministry of Peace

official doc

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

The following 1 user Likes D0ctor's post:
  • Wood
Interesting Clan,

Spoiler :
23th of October 2013 Anno Domini - Ministery of Piece : Headquarters

A man in a black suit slowly enters the building and makes his way to the secretary desk where a lovely young and quiet attractive
young lady is typing on her computer's keyboard.
"Excuse me!" said the man with a very strange voice.
" Welcome to the Ministery of Peace! You may only enter with an appointment or a security card."
answered the woman as if she repeated the phrase dozens of times - which she probably did.
"I do not have an appointment but may I give you my briefcase ? Just hand it over to your superirors and do not forget to do a security check!" - answered the man with his strange voice.
"Oh, well... I am not sure but..." stuttered the desk secretary.
" I am sure it will be alright!" interrupted the man and placed his briefcase in front of the secretary and turn on his heel around, leaving the building and entering a black vehicle.

The woman passes the briefcase to her superirors where it has been opened - with nothing in it but a single letter.

Greetings Gentlemen,

This is a rather unorthodox way to communicate and I apologize for the unpersonal message but I thought
this would be the right way. My name is Remus Allakah - a name you might not know but it does not matter now.
There are some interesting rumors about your cute establishment and I would like you to ask you some questions - there is no need to answer these
question I will know the answer at the right time.
Ministery of Peace - are you organising peace or will you
control it ? Will you restore peace where there is no peace?
Will you only keep freedom and peace for countires with
a big purse? Last but not least will you keep and restore
peace the commonly known american way or a more civilised way?
I do not expect an answer. You might think about my intentions to write such a letter and if you are lucky enough you will know it , one day.

Sincerely yours,
Remus Allakah

This is a rather random and shortened story - you can ignore it but as it happends this has been part of a little story I wrote and for sure I changed the name of the departments and
edited the text at some parts.

Anyway interesting VIP clan - curious where this is going.
Narcotic and a Peace Department^^
Would never have thought of that.

Good luck and have fun with your clan,
-Crowh
The following 1 user Likes Rahiro's post:
  • Kulthro
The Ministry Of Peace is proud to release to the public our official anthem.

.ooc flag may be subject to change, thanks to Freezak for the video
The following 4 users Like Eisenhorn's post:
  • Pavilion, Morbid, Freezak, Narc
*Declassified logs of United Nations operation Marche au Supplice, pursuing renewable energy with the aid of the international space agency.

*Mission goal to establish extra planetary energy resources and the feasibility thereof to help improve the quality of life of Earth citizens, reduce pollution, dependance on fossil fuels, prevent/deter further wars for resources.

*Mission equipment 1xPegasus class Extra solar grand cruiser equipped with kinetic energy driver and 80gw lasers for planetary and asteroid based mining.

+All frequncies radio check: This is Roughneck how copy.
+Godfather reporting solid copy.
+Ghost21 reporting solid copy.
+Carnage reporting solid copy.
+Chaos reporting solid copy.
+Warhammer reporting solid copy.
+Raptor reporting solid copy.

+All frequencies report current status: This is Roughneck how copy.
+Godfather overseeing disconnect of main fuel lines on target over.
+Ghost21 overseeing clearance of personnel from launch site.
+Carnage on board target, checking pre launch manifest over.
+Chaos performing pre target launch checks over.
+Warhammer reporting launch cordon successfully established.
+Raptor performing checks on pre launch mooring clamps and crew over.

+All frequencies this is Roughneck, prepare for launch in six zero mikes, Roughneck out.

Claxons bleared out across the multi acre wide launch sight, echoing through the canyon, the sudden noise scaring startled birds from the nearby trees, flocking them into the sky.
The stench of oil, sweat, metal and fuel oil filled the air, the noxious vapours gathering around the floor canyon floor in a miasma like smog. The cold metal sweating dangerously with fuel vapours as the structure groaned under the weight it was supporting. Jutting out vertically from the canyon floor like a skeletal monolith erected just to spite nature. The wildlife was fleeing this unnatural display, this alien display of technological dominance over nature, as if the claxon suddenly awoke the animals from a drunken stupor, forcing them to realise what was in their future.

The ground began vibrating with a deep rumbling roar as if an angry god was disturbed by the recent behaviour, or the very death throes of the earth were permeating through to the surface.
A deep bass resonated through the terrain, shaking leaves off the trees surrounding the valley as a dim glow began to permeate through the miasma and fog.

Twinkling like the birth lights of stars in a distant nights sky, blue lights switched on one by one along the gun metal hull of the slumbering giant. The metal of the hull began to groan and squeal as if the vast weight of the vessel were the rib cage of a slumbering titan struggling to take in breath.
The individual panels lining the vessels hull shimmered like scales as they oozed oil, almost as if the vessel was alive, breathing, sweating, and with a beating heart as the cacophony of the engines roared as the turbines twisted and powered up, the nuclear fire deep within the heart of the vessel giving life to the arteries of the mechanical god.

As the thrust vent of the main engine flexed with the thermonuclear fire raging within, the gantries surrounding it began to disengage pulling at the mooring lines still attached to the hull, however even their movement could not save them from the raging inferno. The brewing hell-fire beneath the metal god began to consume the monolithic structure, buckling the gantries with the sheer heat.
As the roaring cacophony reached it's crescendo the sound which consumed all was that of silence, the air flow in the valley changed rapidly sucking towards the glowing sphere of coalescing energy, igniting the fuel vapour clinging to the structure and the vessels hull. Occurring in less than a second the whole valley was filled with a massive eruption of fire destroying the surrounding environment, and propelling the metal monolith vertically into the sky, tearing through the atmosphere like a giant weeping arrow.

+All frequencies this is Roughneck, Pegasus is launched, repeat Pegasus is launched, god speed gentlemen, report current situation, how copy
+Godfather copies currently admiring the view from up here.
+Ghost21 reporting solid copy, Pegasus has spread wings and left the nest
+Carnage reporting solid copy, Currently taking engineering readings over.
+Chaos reporting solid copy, orbit is stable, we have successfully made it.
+Warhammer reporting solid copy, monitoring radio traffic, launch is detected over.
+Raptor reporting solid copy, checking mission armoury survived launch over.
The following 2 users Like Eisenhorn's post:
  • Killjoy, Freezak
Dear employees of Ministry of Peace,

This is an announcement that I, Evan Moore, am officially resigning from the ministry. It has been an honor and a pleasure to work alongside you all, and I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Thank you.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Fillehh
I am sorry to announce my resignation as an operative of the ministry of peace, I appreciate all that has been provided for me. And I am now ready to move on. I hope that you continue to do well as an organization in the future.

Ulysses Graham.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
Please make sure to return all MiniPax equipment to storage and visit HR offices to halt pension and health care programs.