Unblacklist request of Crossfire X
Your name: At the Time, Crossfire X. Currently CrossSliced.

Your blacklist ID: 4569

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41381563

Reason: Cheating / Hacking/ Tampering

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL] Termin

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

Hello, now before you go ahead and voice your remarks because you saw "Cheating / Hacking/ Tampering", Please, Hear me out.

Okay so this happened around a year and a half ago, back on Garry's Mod 12. At the time I was an Administrator for a different server whom had allowed the use of an ESP to help finding rule-breakers more easily.

Now, when I went to Fearless I thought “So long as I don’t activate it, I shouldn’t get in a pickle” and of course this is wrong, I was automatically blacklisted and banned for the reason stated. Now I thought I could wait out the blacklist because there was no way of me getting off it because of that reason. Then again fuck me it’s boring waiting for 5 days of game time to pass without any firearm use; So much so that I kind of put this community on the side.

But because now I want to get back into the swing of things around here however finding it difficult to play as a Cop or Gangster, primarily because of these scenarios: lunatic knocks on my door wanting me dead, Caught in a crossfire, Being attacked, etc. … I am beyond fucked.

So this is what I ask you fearless, please unblacklist me. I’ve already girdled my way through 4 days of this already.

Thank you for reading,

Jake, otherwise known as Crossfire X (CrossSliced)
We don't remove hack related punishments, you don't need guns to play.
Closed.