Ban Request on two random raiders, RDM'ers, FearRP breakers, and liars.
Name of player: Mr.Monk7a and EKTO

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41040178 ; STEAM_0:0:17951126

Time in GMT: 21:25 - 21 :31

Server:v33x

Summary: I was roleplaying as a BMD when I went to check up on my farm, the farm was inside a protected, based building, keypads and such, me and another guys had been hearing an odd ticking, when we went back two Mafia guys where on our proprety, after being aske to leave they stood there, they where asked to leave at gun point, when the individual that had said firearm pointed towards him, he too unholsters hif firearm, killing the owner of the proprety, to makes the situation clear, I was roleplaying my job, just so we are all clear on that.After they started crakcing the keypad I stood there not being hostile at all, I asked them calmly why did they kil the owner, the instead opf speaking kept on doing their thing, when the pad was cracked they shot me to death, after being asked in OOC why did they do that they said: "we heard contraband so we came here to check it out"; "He pointed a gun at me so I killed him" and much more nonsense.

Evidence::I have a very very big set of pictures.

http://postimg.org/gallery/1iatbv2a/df2befb1/

I would really appreciate a very "detailed" ban duration...the accused not only killed once, but twice.I have a witness that will contribute for the case.

So, 2nd edit..I was now playing as the president and he kills me with a gun because he got hit by a cop..and he blamed me...i haven't got any evidence.

If for some reason you cannot open the pictures warn me.I would appreciate a ban larger than 1 month.Thi splayer has no intentions of RPing decently AT ALL...
I am a witness. It was my property raided!

I heard them cracking the pad (EKTO) so i went to investigate. I told them to leave and stop it and they backed off at first but then came back. I took my gun out and aimed it at them and said "I've told you once, leave or I will shoot!" as a threat. Instead, one of them pulls out an M4A1 (if thats what the weapon is called) and starts shooting me! - There was no reason for raid what so ever.

By the way they were corleones not rebels.

Then as I could see from my deathcam, they cracked the keypad and shot Stamper who had no weapon on him at all. This did really anger me and i did get verbally abusive after they killed me but players like this ruin the server.
I confess raiding,but it wasn't random.
After his friend(i assume it is vertex) shot my way and threated me for just passing by..
i decided to take revenge on him and kill him,so he hided behind his walls..
seems valid to me after he shot at me for several times for just wanting to go to the drug dealer and sell my weed.
As for what happend before i had nothing to do with it,me and the don(my friend) was there just to sell our weed. and you threated me for some reason.. -_-

Also you have on the pics evidence againts yourself,basing as a bmd.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/833/8syf.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/856/b8v6.jpg/ - Vertex AKA Pixie just cursing me for trespassing,also drove me over instead of arresting me..
Also, they broke the NLR, by coming to their base right after they died. + i dont know when we lied, so the title is little bit too hard...
(09-30-2013, 10:28 PM)ekkto Wrote: I confess raiding,but it wasn't random.
After his friend(i assume it is vertex) shot my way and threated me for just passing by..
i decided to take revenge on him and kill him,so he hided behind his walls..
seems valid to me after he shot at me for several times for just wanting to go to the drug dealer and sell my weed.

Also you have on the pics evidence againts yourself,basing as a bmd. gg pal

I think I might have to repeat myself a few time.

The.Base.Was.Not.Mine.It.Was.Fron.The.Guy.You.Killed.I.Was.Inside.The.Base.Not.Basing.I.Passed.By.To.Check.Up.My.Weed. Got it?

By the way if it wasn't random who cracked the keypad?
I wasn't basing! That was my property where I was selling my goods! I wasnt going to sell Black Market gear on the street so i took a property, built a secure wall around the edges so no one fell off or we didn't randomly get shot at by idiots like yourself. Inside was Stampers pots and weed. I owned absolutely non of them. There for, I was not basing. kthnxbainow
stop crying, we all said what we had to, let admins to decide !
(09-30-2013, 10:39 PM)VerteX Wrote: I wasn't basing! That was my property where I was selling my goods! I wasnt going to sell Black Market gear on the street so i took a property, built a secure wall around the edges so no one fell off or we didn't randomly get shot at by idiots like yourself. Inside was Stampers pots and weed. I owned absolutely non of them. There for, I was not basing. kthnxbainow

Wasn't you a Rebel? as shown in the picturs? anyways its
Weird,i wonder was he hacking to have 10 pots?.. too bad i didn't took a screenshot.
So nothing to do with this,all i know you just shot at me for no good reason,and that is my reason pal.
Correction: Yes i was rebel, I got confused as i became BMD second time round. And No, We were both rebels at one point and both spawned pots but afterwards he decided to become a BMD as a space became available. His pots did not however disappear.

In regards to your two pictures you posted: You should show the screenshots of the abuse you were also typing to me.

With regards to the one in the Nexus, as I mentioned in-game: My brightness on my game is down as it hurts my eyes having it brighter than recommended. You were in the DARKEST part of the nexus garage (As you can see by the picture, your sleeve blends in with the floor and your character is a corleone which is ALL BLACK) - You were standing there and as i pulled up to then reverse, I hit you with the car. I did not know I had hit you until Stamper told me over Steam.
Ban request reviewed and denied.

With the players shot at prior to the raid validates the current situation.