Unban Request - Zagashâ„¢
Your name: Zagash™

Your ban ID: 38217

Banned by: Enzyme

Reason: Attempted RDM on mod. DC to avoid me. Massive minging, not here to RP at all

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I logged out, everything seemed fine. I logged out with no worries, and when I logged back tonight, I was banned. I don't think I broke the rules, and if I did, I didn't mean it. I read them before playing. I have been playing for almost a week now, and as a long time roleplayer, I loved the way the servers are organized. I always respected the server rules, aswell as other players. I was even considering donation, in order to get more benefits from the server, because I log everyday and play a lot.
I only have 6 hours on the servers, but in the future, if you let me, I will have much more.

I didn't lie about anything. I simply don't speak fluently english and maybe I didn't explain myself clearly.

I still don't know what happened. I live in a college dorm, and I asked my roomates, and they claim they did nothing.

So you have the proof I had knifes, and I confirm it. And I told you why I had them. I don't doubt that my character stabbed you, but I really don't know what happened. The only thing I know is that I went to the kitchen for 10 mins, and when I came back, I was disconnected, that's all.

Is that motive for banning? No, if I didn't do anything wrong.
Do you know if I am saying the truth? No.
Do I have proof that I am right? No.
Did I mean this to happen? Most certainly not.
Do I deserve to be punished permanently because a misunderstanding with and admin? If I was disrespectfull, yes, but I wasn't.

I don't understand what happened here, and I can't expect you to understand either. But I don't deserve to be punished for something that my roomates appeared to have done to me, even if they don't admit it. The only reasonable explenation for that, besides the roomate explenation, is that I am lying, and I can't prove otherwise. I can only swear for my life that I wasn't, and give you my word as an experienced roleplayer, with respect for rules, that this won't happen again, because I will take the mesures to ensure no one gets acess to my laptop while AFK, even for a couple of seconds, and I will prove myself worthy of this second chance you are giving to me, the chance to show that I am truly respectfull and always was.
You were present at the time you were banned. Logs show you equipped a knife not far before you stabbed me once. I know I got the right person as I have checked the SteamID from logs three times and compared it to yours. You were indeed the same person who stabbed me, so I have no doubt about that. You are also the same person who tried to suicide when I was confronting you, when I was giving you a chance to explain yourself.
Even if you suspect one of your room-mates had done anything, then you need to remember that your account is your responsibility.

Anyways, I can understand that you are frustrated, but you need to follow the rules for an unban-request.
Rule for an unban-request
Quote: Bantime over 1 week - You are allowed to post a 2nd unban request 1 week after the denial.
Denied because you've failed to follow the unban-request rules. You can try again to make a new one in two weeks, but I really feel that you don't have alot to say in that one either that might convince me.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator