a chance to explain
Your name: {PiNk}Goebbles

Your ban ID: 38423

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: RDM as Cop because hes black (racism), homophobia, glitching thorough doors

Involved: Hodge and Joelacus145 and myself

Why we should unban you: Hey, i wanted a chance to explain what may have not been clear, i can see why you thought i was being racist, but us three were all roleplaying that situation and that was part of what we were doing, also i don't see why i got banned for homophobia, i didn't realise and i cant recollect being that way.

as far as glitching through the door, i used a chair to get through a locked door to which my friend owned (Joelacus145) and had forgotten to give me permissions, you can talk to them both, they will vouch that it was an role-play scenario that we were doing. even if my ban got reduced to only the door glitch i would fully understand that, but the rest was what we had decided together.
lets see there was you (police commander) and 2 rebels
You was clearly being racist when 1 of the rebels had a black model, saying stuff like "arrest you because your black"
"kill you because you black", "cut of his face and put on yours" as in get a white face...
there was more but im not going to recall everything as you was at it alot
homophobia, you called him a fa**ot
the door, clearly he wanted to lock you inside, you are a cop who is well harassing them, and i dont even care if the situation was different and it was just a simple oops I locked you in with out door permission, you dont glitch using chairs
No further comments by you
So closing
Denied