Payday RP Event. [Closed down until further notice]
What about the escape/ escape driver. And the bain figure watching over the robbers. And if they pull off the heist where do they escape to and will it be like an escape scene. And what if the police follow them to the safe house. Will it be a final stand giant shootout?
(10-01-2013, 10:30 PM)King_Uber Wrote: What about the escape/ escape driver. And the bain figure watching over the robbers. And if they pull off the heist where do they escape to and will it be like an escape scene. And what if the police follow them to the safe house. Will it be a final stand giant shootout?

A lot of questions. Alright so here is the plan... listen carefully ***** **** ******* ** **** ******* ** *******, *** ****** ********* ** ** **** ***** * *** *** ** and then we *** * ***** ** ***** ** *** ***** by *** ** ** ***** **** *** ***. Alright?
The following 1 user Likes Davidson's post:
  • yarrrs
+support
How are they going to take money. And what will be used for bags.
+support
(10-02-2013, 11:03 PM)King_Uber Wrote: How are they going to take money. And what will be used for bags.

That's gonna be rp'ed depending on what kinda loot that bank manager decides to have in his bank.
What else do they keep inside a bank other than money. And I think it would be kind of weird if there was one stack of money on a table that had like was worth 100k.
(10-03-2013, 03:46 PM)King_Uber Wrote: What else do they keep inside a bank other than money. And I think it would be kind of weird if there was one stack of money on a table that had like was worth 100k.

Well we got a competent bank manager who are can answer your questions mate.

I don't like to restricted people in events and I like suprises therefore the bank manager may decide for himself, as long as it realistic. I'm sure he would like suggestions. If you want it get some input in the matters.
Eh since all the spots are full, I'll go with +support and see how the event goes lads.
The following 1 user Likes CodeDenzy's post:
  • Davidson
+support
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51662349&b=8]
Feel free to give me some +rep if you want.