UBR - jehovah's muffin
Your name: Jehovah's Muffin

Your ban ID: 38288

Banned by: Enzyme

Reason: "Threathing with rape/gang-rape;"

Involved: Me, Holly white, and Klor. (Klor was listening behind the wall. I believe a few other people were involved which I did not catch the names of.)

Why we should unban you: I own up to what I did and it was stupid, but I mean't NO harm and never would, shortly after I was banned, my friend Klor mentioned that Holly found the whole situation rather amusing than anything. I'm sure when she see's this thread she will definitely weigh in, it all escalated from sex-rp and I fell victim to the crowd. Everyone was laughing (mostly through the wall) Everyone was laughing and I was glad to make them happy but it got carried away; It's also a shame as I just purchased 8 money packs and 8 before, then donated before that.. This is all on me and I take full responsibility for my actions. But I mean't no harm and wasn't doing it in a perverted way. I feel confident in saying when this thread is posted, and Holly White is notified of this matter, she will weigh in and reassure you this was a controlled situation, that contained very serious role-playing.

Thank you for reading my thread,
I hope you consider unbanning me.

Cheers,
Connor.
Having donated to the server will not help you in an unban-request.

You were having a SexRP, and when the female player said she wanted to leave then you said:
Quote:Connor Ellis: Open it and i will rape you.
Connor Ellis: and i will call them in
Connor Ellis: to help rape

("them" were the people outside eavesdropping in on your SexRP)

Threatning with rape is NOT something I want to see on the servers, and I think that two months are a fitting punishment for your disgusting behaviour on the server.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I can vouch for this being OOC for him, he does get easily carried away.
Although it was funny at the start, we even played music for him.
(09-29-2013, 02:34 AM)Enzyme Wrote: Having donated to the server will not help you in an unban-request.

You were having a SexRP, and when the female player said she wanted to leave then you said:
Quote:Connor Ellis: Open it and i will rape you.
Connor Ellis: and i will call them in
Connor Ellis: to help rape

("them" were the people outside eavesdropping in on your SexRP)

Threatning with rape is NOT something I want to see on the servers, and I think that two months are a fitting punishment for your disgusting behaviour on the server.

The issue at hand is merely a problem worthy of banning me for 2 months. As you seem to be getting very defensive and angry during this topic, I can only assume this has happened to you outside of Garry's mod, of which I apologize. But please refrain from letting your personal issues influence your decision on my ban. No one found the situation offensive, Holly was laughing, the guys were playing music through the wall and it was generally a relaxed atmosphere with very serious role-playing involved.

I have been a part of many role-playing situations within the server, I generally make a fair contribution as far as role-play goes.

For example; I participated in the hostage situation at MTL, got involved with the police station role-play just the other day. When I'm not taking part in someone else's event I do try to improvise and start my own.. Like the bar RP I did the other day. To sum everything up I would say I'm a good contributor as far as the role-play goes, I just got slipped up with the current situation at hand.
Holly was not laughing, no. And I've never been raped or anything like that, but I find the thought.. The very concept of rape utter disgusting.
RapeRP is not allowed on the server, so I still do not see why you should be unbanned.

General rules point 15
Quote:It's not allowed to roleplay raping or other sexual abuse.

Rules for unban request:
Quote:6. Do not write an unban request if you broke the rules.
Sincerely, Enzyme
(09-29-2013, 02:57 AM)Enzyme Wrote: Holly was not laughing, no. And I've never been raped or anything like that, but I find the thought.. The very concept of rape utter disgusting.
RapeRP is not allowed on the server, so I still do not see why you should be unbanned.

General rules point 15
Quote:It's not allowed to roleplay raping or other sexual abuse.

Rules for unban request:
Quote:6. Do not write an unban request if you broke the rules.

That fact that I said and quote "i will rape you" was only words. No actions were backed up on my end, I didn't use hostage rope on her, hold her at gunpoint, anything.
And that is because I stopped you before you took it any longer. RapeRP is totally unacceptable. I'm still not convinced about you being unbanned.
Sincerely, Enzyme
(09-29-2013, 03:04 AM)Enzyme Wrote: And that is because I stopped you before you took it any longer. RapeRP is totally unacceptable. I'm still not convinced about you being unbanned.

At no point did I threaten her with weaponary, lock her in or corner her, We were in her apartment trying to sexRP. The only RapeRP was the chat which wasn't RP just banter among friends, to amuse the people listening, I thought it'd be taken lightly.
I've been in contact with Holly and she said she didn't feel threatened but agree's it is harsh for a 2month ban
You didn't get the chance to pull a weapon or anything because I stopped you before you could take it any further.
Rape is not okay. Never.
This is clearly mentioned in the rules and I find your ban to be just fitting for what you did.
Denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme