Random Ban
Your name: Sean

Your ban ID: 38328

Banned by: Pavilion

Reason: Jumping on injured bodies resulting in them dying, disconnecting to avoid punishment.

Involved: Dont know

Why we should unban you: Okay..? So I have just tried to join the servers and I was banned I don't know? I didn't step on a body? D'ced to avoid punishment? What punishment no admin have TP to me all day or talked to me? I was just basing with contra when I was corleons then I go eat tea and im banned?
It doesnt make sense
I step on one body by accident because I had lag spike, there has been lag spikes all day but I mean thats all I did because of lag but i didnt dc to avoid pavilion talking to me he never did
Let's start.

I received an @ call about you jumping on an injured/sleeping fireman. I then checked the logs and noticed that you killed one of the firemen. I had multiple reports that you jumped/walked on his body. I was tryping to command to bring you and you instantly disconnected.

It's a coincidence how you 'went for your tea' just as you was about to be brought and you had done something wrong.
(09-28-2013, 07:13 PM)Pavilion Wrote: Let's start.

I received an @ call about you jumping on an injured/sleeping fireman. I then checked the logs and noticed that you killed one of the firemen. I had multiple reports that you jumped/walked on his body. I was tryping to command to bring you and you instantly disconnected.

It's a coincidence how you 'went for your tea' just as you was about to be brought and you had done something wrong.

I said I had lagspike and I didnt kill any fireman? Also, I was helping a friend + my friend came on and he asked me to come on another server, I had been on fearless all day so I thought why not but I went for my tea because I was hungry and id left it, but how was I supposed to know that you were going to TP me? you never warned me otherwise I would of stayed and explained that I had lagspike and I couldnt move, I really did go for my tea. Then Ive been on other servers but someone asked me to come on but now im banned? I don't understand what I do wrong
EDIT : Also after the lagspike I was on for like another good 15 mins packing all my contra up and making a dupe, and selling my doors and everything then saying bye to some people so you had 15 minutes I didn't DC straight away so I don't know what your on about
Lag isn't an excuse.

Secondly, you did kill the fireman, I confirmed that with the logs. Finally, a lag spike wouldn't cause you to walk/jump on the body long enough to kill him/she.
(09-28-2013, 07:20 PM)Pavilion Wrote: Lag isn't an excuse.

Secondly, you did kill the fireman, I confirmed that with the logs. Finally, a lag spike wouldn't cause you to walk/jump on the body long enough to kill him/she.

I did have lag, I was stuck on whoever it was and I walked of I didn't kill any fireman? He was still sleeping which means I didn't kill him I just had a lot of lag + explain how it took you 15 minutes to talk to me about my ban then saying I dc'd instantly?? 15 minutes isnt instantly
I didn't take that long at all.

I got the call, checked the logs, then as I typed out the bring command, you disconnected. He wasn't still sleeping, because the logs confirmed that you killed him. Following this, you wouldn't lag long enough to actually kill him, it was obviously intended.
(09-28-2013, 07:26 PM)Pavilion Wrote: I didn't take that long at all.

I got the call, checked the logs, then as I typed out the bring command, you disconnected. He wasn't still sleeping, because the logs confirmed that you killed him. Following this, you wouldn't lag long enough to actually kill him, it was obviously intended.

Where's the proof because my kills score was always 0 that game + I made 1 dupe, destroyed all of my contraband, destroyed 5 pots, sold my doors, undone my dupe around my house and then said to the don I can't raid I gtg and I dc'd
Put where it says that I did on the log whatever
As you requested.

[20:20:07]Grijze Jager Viktor NL(STEAM_0:0:47641822) said: /sleep

[20:20:37]Sean(STEAM_0:0:59598196) Killed: Grijze Jager Viktor NL (STEAM_0:0:47641822) using cityrp_keys

You in fact punched him to death. I'm willing to remove the ''Disconnecting to avoid punishment'' from the ban reason as after having a detailed log check, it shows you telling other players you needed to go before the incident.

Although, the first ban reason will stay and the ban is just.
(09-28-2013, 08:04 PM)Pavilion Wrote: As you requested.

[20:20:07]Grijze Jager Viktor NL(STEAM_0:0:47641822) said: /sleep

[20:20:37]Sean(STEAM_0:0:59598196) Killed: Grijze Jager Viktor NL (STEAM_0:0:47641822) using cityrp_keys

You in fact punched him to death. I'm willing to remove the ''Disconnecting to avoid punishment'' from the ban reason as after having a detailed log check, it shows you telling other players you needed to go before the incident.

Although, the first ban reason will stay and the ban is just.

Fine, but all I remeber was lagging and next thing I know im on the body so i jumped of but I was still on + that fireman had been randomly raiding us for a good hour without a reason but I didn't mean to kill him.
Ban appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player, Sean (STEAM_0:0:59598196), will stand as issued.
Please note, the ban reason has been changed and "disconnect to avoid punishment" removed from the reason. The logs still show that you killed the Fireman with "keys" and thus the suspension will still stand. After review, the suspension issued was found valid.

[FL] Aviator
Server Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator